Can't say we didn't warn you TLP?

Father Justin

these topics are pretty justin beiber my dude

We already saw what happens when tlp and sv go head to head. SV loses literally every time. We carroted you in f2p. We carroted you in p2p. We demolished you every single time we ran into eachother, even times when we were down by 20-30 members. Sometimes you put up a decent fight but we all know you never really had a chance.

We will continue on with our day not really caring for anything you may try to say to us, because as everyone here knows, we won and you lost.

all these tlp kids crying & excuses 

We already saw what happens when tlp and sv go head to head. SV loses literally every time. We carroted you in f2p. We carroted you in p2p. We demolished you every single time we ran into eachother, even times when we were down by 20-30 members. Sometimes you put up a decent fight but we all know you never really had a chance.

We will continue on with our day not really caring for anything you may try to say to us, because as everyone here knows, we won and you lost.

^

silly virgin lmfao you got bullied into main clanning

I think you have to be a broccoli if you think the pure community is relevant in 2K16

Go main or constantly get rekt by the same people

which mm ranks avatar will you rip next i wonder

stay broken brown sticky stuffter mains

lmfao they probably think that it helps them recruiting

no1 believes that 13th is rlly in ur clan guys

also ur clan is a joke justin and we closed you :)

now you use mains vs pures cause you get carroted by main clans that fight you down 20 and still win, whats ur leadership doing and who would ever want to be apart of sv?

Yikes.

I think you have to be a broccoli if you think the pure community is relevant in 2K16

Go main or constantly get rekt by the same people

It's only the people that can't compete in the pure community clan that pure clanning is irrelevant lmfao...

Perhaps if you were good at it you might think otherwise

Some might left but still they dont go main to camp pures like u guys do cause u got bullied

80% of us already had main accounts.

We just moved on from the pure scene cause theres more fun in main fights.

We didnt go mains to camp pures, thats just a side benefit and a punishment for you trash talking.

We didnt go mains to camp pures, thats just a side benefit and a punishment for you trash talking.

bullied lmfao