HPC/MPC/LPC

Eop/CD/PoP

HPC/MPC/LPC

95+

70-94

55-70

you can join the brown sticky stufftiest clan pop, or just look at the advert's and pick. 

All mpc's are pretty inactive in terms of muted teamspeaks and what not id say apex has the most active teamspeak as well as p2p trips. 

Lpc's are pretty active in pking f2p so thats up to you but bv sucks/ pop is brown sticky stuff/ chaos is brown sticky stuff, you got alot of brown sticky stuff clans in that area of choice but thats up to you join "devotion rs" ingame if anything and go from there. 

HPC - Join foe, Enough said. 

you can join the brown sticky stufftiest clan pop, or just look at the advert's and pick. 

All mpc's are pretty inactive in terms of muted teamspeaks and what not id say apex has the most active teamspeak as well as p2p trips. 

Lpc's are pretty active in pking f2p so thats up to you but bv sucks/ pop is brown sticky stuff/ chaos is brown sticky stuff, you got alot of brown sticky stuff clans in that area of choice but thats up to you join "devotion rs" ingame if anything and go from there. 

HPC - Join foe, Enough said. 

If you want to join a snipe unit, Devotion is by far the best one out there I agree with that, pretty sure hes looking for a clan not a prep team though, 14 pulls ect 

I'll give it to you straight up, AAO is never scared to fight down 10 even 15 opts.. Now that we are pulling more than most clans no one can really beat us tho.

aao-rs.com

ts.aao-rs.com

ruin is better than every other clan

eh not lookin like it tho

If you want to join a snipe unit, Devotion is by far the best one out there I agree with that, pretty sure hes looking for a clan not a prep team though, 14 pulls ect 

Sorry a 50+ sign up on saturday looks like your closing and dodging bitch, 

Keep that chat on and see where your head is at, lumbridge graveyard bundle of twigsget. 

Rep a real clan kid. 

You're confusing us with chaos. PoP has had to team with the rest of the LPCs to even have a shot at us. You know it, I know it and so does everyone else. Your propaganda is getting real sad.