Rage vs Ruin 2-0 F2P Prep

Duval

Pretty sure rage doesn't make use of the system because its "brown sticky stuff" so why post this topic? @@slushpuppy @@Lenin

For the sake of sharing events with the pure community. We could care less about a bias unstructured clan wars system where the rules bend depending on how one person feels. No thank you.

OT: Thanks to Ruin, you know we got love for you.

For the sake of sharing events with the pure community. We could care less about a bias unstructured clan wars system where the rules bend depending on how one person feels. No thank you.

OT: Thanks to Ruin, you know we got love for you.

Lmfao go make ur own community website with your own system or develop one yourself.

Ex- Captain of Ruin

l000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000l

Obvious troll u dumb kanker, ruin is dogbrown sticky stuff i already slumped those brown sticky stuffters now they lose to low tier baby brown sticky stuffter clans like rage (duval) @@Kanicus be ashamed you kanker hoer

nobody cares duval your clan is terrible

Please step up to the mpc scene so i can shove my 12incher in ur mouth. until then keep competing against clans like BV and PURGE

@ #YouraNOBODY

Ot: Gz Rage

Please step up to the mpc scene so i can shove my 12incher in ur mouth. until then keep competing against clans like BV and PURGE

@ #YouraNOBODY

Ot: Gz Rage

You think this is twitter you ugly white trash broccoli shut