Ruin vs Apex P2P Mini 2-0 xd

EoP-Rs

@@17_ You are one salty cunt for someone that wanted to leak Apex leaderboards

You said this before and noone cared, you've said it again and noone cared. Everyone in apex knows I wouldn't leak to your joke of a clan. Just remember who made you pull 8 and 15 to mandatory Saturday and Sunday trips. Ruin is a brown sticky stuff excuse of a clan with a joke of a leader

You said this before and noone cared, you've said it again and noone cared. Everyone in apex knows I wouldn't leak to your joke of a clan. Just remember who made you pull 8 and 15 to mandatory Saturday and Sunday trips. Ruin is a brown sticky stuff excuse of a clan with a joke of a leader

Apex has never done anything to ruin, you're the most dead irrelevant clan in this scene.

IF YOU THINK IT WAS YOU THAT DID THAT THEN YOU'RE SERIOUSLY FUCKING broccolied LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL