Bulldozing Through Every Alliance - EoP Saturday F2P PK

Hazardous

@@Paddy @ @@Couck @@Birthday @@Tevin @@Codi @ @@lex bruv @@Patrick @@iHardcore @ @@Lee @@Treehugger28

Please take notes on how to lead a successful clan instead of pulling 30 lol

Ok, I'll be sure to tell my leadership to let MPC's on to increase my clan's pulls.. Sorry my fellow clan members haveother things going on this particular Saturday. II get it though, your obsessed.

photo-3924.png?_r=1456943918

I know, it sucks. I thought he'd win for sure because he leans right, but is young enough liberals to vote for him and that Clinton cunt. I jumped on the Cruz bandwagon. It would sick if  Trump/Sanders was elected, but I'd rather not have Clinton in the white house.

Ok, I'll be sure to tell my leadership to let MPC's on to increase my clan's pulls.. Sorry my fellow clan members haveother things going on this particular Saturday. II get it though, your obsessed.

lol last time you got mpcs you tried to get cd...

and lmfao u play rs all day, that negates the chances of u have better things to do on a saturday l0000l

I know, it sucks. I thought he'd win for sure because he leans right, but is young enough liberals to vote for him and that Clinton cunt. I jumped on the Cruz bandwagon. It would sick if  Trump/Sanders was elected, but I'd rather not have Clinton in the white house.

If your main thing is anti-Clinton then why not vote for the only person who has any chance of beating her, aka Bernie Sanders.

Whoever wins the dem nomination is gonna steamroll Trump/Cruz so hard they'll be lucky if they get 42% of the popular vote lmao.

ps; grats eop