AAO Sunday F2P |Can't Break Us Baby|

White Kid

Gratz on your trip AAO :).

Interesting to see that Imperial are a singles/f2p-snipe team now, even moreso that they got cleared in singles. From what I recall from previous renditions of Imperial, they had some quality 1v1 warriors, are those former members in HPC's singularly now? Hard to believe that the former Golden Gods got cleared wearing purple CD/SV capes.

stfu

stfu

Play nice now little one. Just because you closed one clan doesn't mean you have to be so angry towards people involved in others. Especially towards somebody who is retired from RS and is superior to you in every facet of life ^_^.

Interesting to see that Imperial are a singles/f2p-snipe team now, even moreso that they got cleared in singles. From what I recall from previous renditions of Imperial, they had some quality 1v1 warriors, are those former members in HPC's singularly now? Hard to believe that the former Golden Gods got cleared wearing purple CD/SV capes.

Play nice now little one. Just because you closed one clan doesn't mean you have to be so angry towards people involved in others. Especially towards somebody who is retired from RS and is superior to you in every facet of life ^_^.

Look at this lose lol