Eruption of Pures P2P Sunday Ft. Making Foe leave a 1 hour return fight

JoJo

lmfao? be happy with your action you fucking clown.

we gave you a fight down 30 in p2p, while you refused to come lvl 20 wilderness on saturday (matched opts)

Your fake ass topics are bullbrown sticky stuff. We cleared you clan over and over. Check you're own video broccoli.

Ill try to break it to your delusional mind.

EoP fought FO (#1 P2P clan btw) while being DOWN 30 AND being sniped by SV. (Oh and your brown sticky stuff clan in FO capes LMFAO)

Care to explain how you're going to win a fight 70vs100 without returning when you're up against #1 P2P clan?

We stood & fought @ gdz despite those odds, FO left the fight while 60 EoP were actively returning at gdz = AUTO-WIN

Ill try to break it to your delusional mind.

EoP fought FO (#1 P2P clan btw) while being DOWN 30 AND being sniped by SV. (Oh and your brown sticky stuff clan in FO capes LMFAO)

Care to explain how you're going to win a fight 70vs100 without returning when you're up against #1 P2P clan?

We stood & fought @ gdz despite those odds, FO left the fight while 60 EoP were actively returning at gdz = AUTO-WIN

I don't play lmfao, what a waste of an essay I'm not even going to read.

i hope ur kidding right? fighting u down 30 people and still manage to take a win down 30 people

wahah, all videos shows you gettin bullied around gdz hut my friend and your leader 1 iteming with a crystal bow l0l

This trip should be more of a humiliation for you than almost getting perfected in a 100v100 

we broke you

wahah, all videos shows you gettin bullied around gdz hut my friend and your leader 1 iteming with a crystal bow l0l

This trip should be more of a humiliation for you than almost getting perfected in a 100v100 

we broke you

ok but u still took ending at edge while we took ending at gdz?

mfw 100 man pulls but 30 people in cape counter xD