Clan of the Month-March

Persian Tom

2 Declarations that weren't counted on PCL because some of the admins didn't add them. To be fair FOE should have won but EOP got the declaration wins on SV for the clean 6-0. 

this is bullbrown sticky stuff, FOE should have won this

potato masher ass sytem

Yes, this is the way I formatted it unlike the previous formatting of clan of the month. Also AAO won it so 1 sided we didn't need to tally them lol 

not rly, i think we were close to winning it. I know for sure we had more wins than Aao but the few losses fucked us up.

@@Moni count us NOW

not rly, i think we were close to winning it. I know for sure we had more wins than Aao but the few losses fucked us up.

@@Moni count us NOW

To be honest with you even if I wanted to I can't. Only admins can edit preps into the Clan Prep Ladder which is (Slush,Braden and Tom) and the MPC bracket has not been updated as of the month of March. So apologies but I can't give accurate numbers like the HPC list I made because I don't have the information. 

To be honest with you even if I wanted to I can't. Only admins can edit preps into the Clan Prep Ladder which is (Slush,Braden and Tom) and the MPC bracket has not been updated as of the month of March. So apologies but I can't give accurate numbers like the HPC list I made because I don't have the information. 

tbh u should be admin over tom lmfao

2 Declarations that weren't counted on PCL because some of the admins didn't add them. To be fair FOE should have won but EOP got the declaration wins on SV for the clean 6-0. 

Not like we wouldn't of cracked sv's skulls open in both preps broccoli