Legion Award-PoP

Persian Tom

i closed glory broccoli u guys wouldnt even prep lmfao brown sticky stuff quality. came back to the lpc scene and slumped ur clan ez got a rank leak in there lmfao.  desperates.

your not even an lpc ur acc is level 83 lmfao broccoli just like ur boy iceey, just go mpc already man

your not even an lpc ur acc is level 83 lmfao broccoli just like ur boy iceey, just go mpc already man

I have a 81 maxed out 60 att pure.. and i have a 88 maxed out ags pure.. and a 67 i use at preps for lpc.. im already in an mpc and hpc broccoli.. i just had to slump your clan real quick, only took a week, went from 70 pulls to 20 in 2 weeks of anal l0l

this is why sharkbrew is fucking cancer l0l

with bv as ur competition, calm down farmer

lol bv is the best lpc atm.. they slumped pop, pop only gets recognition cuz their members are all in eop and eop runs sharkbrew lmao. these awards dont mean brown sticky stuff when pop has pulled 19 last week and wore bv capes to snipe bv.. Bv is the only clan that would make it in mpc out of pop purge devotion.

lol bv is the best lpc atm.. they slumped pop, pop only gets recognition cuz their members are all in eop and eop runs sharkbrew lmao. these awards dont mean brown sticky stuff when pop has pulled 19 last week and wore bv capes to snipe bv.. Bv is the only clan that would make it in mpc out of pop purge devotion.

Legit has nothing to do with them being in EoP. POP pulled 1k+ for the month of March and were given the award based off that.

Legit has nothing to do with them being in EoP. POP pulled 1k+ for the month of March and were given the award based off that.

just seems hard to believe, or maybe we've made them slump that hard considering they pull 20 max nowadays.. Get them Bv awards ready tom :)

Didn't you guys just have two ranks quit the game? Gl with that.

awe poor baby needs his milk come here little guy. your clan is looked as the scum of the pure world so calm down boy and save your broccolied banter for your mom when she doesn't bring you down dinner