30-/40+ def events aftermath

slushpuppy

whats the point, it causes no friction, with this 39 def- aftermath your pretty much making it acceptable to be 39 def now.

I was thinking of having it 35- def, but it seemed like an odd number picked out at random, I couldn't find any proper rational justification for it.. whereas 31 def- seems a bit too low :x

I was thinking of having it 35- def, but it seemed like an odd number picked out at random, I couldn't find any proper rational justification for it.. whereas 31 def- seems a bit too low

How about just putting,

Pure Clan Event Aftermath

Zerks/Tank Clan Event Aftermath.

It looks a lot more cleaner and is more justifiable than 39-def & 40+ def. Or if you still insist on using levels, Do 30- def which is the actual maximum defence level in the pure bracket and 40+ Def for zerks/tanks.

We can't give more people the opportunity to deem it acceptable to get 39 def (or any def level above 30) and make this community more handicapped than it already is.

How about just putting,

It looks a lot more cleaner and is more justifiable than 39-def & 40+ def. Or if you still insist on using levels, Do 30- def which is the actual maximum defence level in the pure bracket and 40+ Def for zerks/tanks.

We can't give more people the opportunity to deem it acceptable to get 39 def (or any def level above 30) and make this community more handicapped than it already is.

How about just putting,

I am convinced. Changing it to 30- def