FO bends the knee to the true P2P kings

Hazardous

Sure will!

Round 1: We brough our a game and lost 4 person in a 50v50 (almost perfected lol)

Round 2: We slacked off, played around and sucked. so we lost

Round 3: 10 sec before the round started you hit off several of our members so we wanted a re-challenge which you wouldnt do.

I agree it was cauliflower of Foe not to sit down to your opys round 1 but also understandable that they are tired of clans setting up minium when they can't even pull it themselves.

Round 3 you should've done a re-challenge for.

A shame the clan world has come to this and that u can't even do 3 legit rounds in a prep anymore.

However gj on winning Round 2, did better than I expected.

for 1 im TLP

N lol both parties were ddosed

eop so excited winning a round with 15 remaining after they ddos 4 people and still almost lost up +7, lmfao talk about brown sticky stuffty quality and low expectations

you would think a clan filled with 39 defence & booters would have ending opts of maybe 40+ vs a bunch of youtube recruits roflmao

Cry more, EOP got ddossed as well so if you want to play that card EOP fought down the 4 + 5 that got ddossed, making it 9. 

brown sticky stuffty excuse m8

Truth is eop beat foe matched in round 2, and foe would not fight down 1 in round 3, when eop fought down 4 in round 1

pathetic 

we didn't sit the first round because you guys were going to hit off kids anyway. it wasn't even 46 vs 50. it was 46 vs 47, you guys hit off 3 people and only killed 1 foe member. not to mention you guys requested 50 min, not us lmfao

i understand you guys hit off 4 people in the 2nd round and still almost managed to lose while up +7, but it shouldn't have discouraged you to not do a proper 3rd round m8. weak leadership, and no faith in your members lmfao

actually holydreams approached me for 50v50min i know for a fact we would of sat if that happened

eop so excited winning a round with 15 remaining after they ddos 4 people and still almost lost up +7, lmfao talk about brown sticky stuffty quality and low expectations

you would think a clan filled with 39 defence & booters would have ending opts of maybe 40+ vs a bunch of youtube recruits roflmao

look at how mad u are getting over runescape get a grip smfh

Sure will!

Round 1: We brough our a game and lost 4 person in a 50v50 (almost perfected lol)

Round 2: We slacked off, played around and sucked. so we lost

Round 3: 10 sec before the round started you hit off several of our members so we wanted a re-challenge which you wouldnt do.

I agree it was cauliflower of Foe not to sit down to your opys round 1 but also understandable that they are tired of clans setting up minium when they can't even pull it themselves.

Round 3 you should've done a re-challenge for.

A shame the clan world has come to this and that u can't even do 3 legit rounds in a prep anymore.

However gj on winning Round 2, did better than I expected. 

Let's be real, we had 50 in cc; suddenly 4 disappeared from ts + in cc. Where did u think they went? Like brown sticky stuff, if u didn't hit them off we woulda had the minimum.

Cry more, EOP got ddossed as well so if you want to play that card EOP fought down the 4 + 5 that got ddossed, making it 9. 

brown sticky stuffty excuse m8

Truth is eop beat foe matched in round 2, and foe would not fight down 1 in round 3, when eop fought down 4 in round 1

pathetic 

to be fair, i don't even care that we lost the 2nd round. every single foe member knew we were going to get ddos and it was expected, and we almost brought it back while down +7 and losing +4 members due to ddos at the start of the round

i just find it hilarious that you're so excited winning a round with 15 remaining after you hit off 4 people. you should be embarrassed, but i wouldn't expect much from an eop member l00l

Let's be real, we had 50 in cc; suddenly 4 disappeared from ts + in cc. Where did u think they went? Like brown sticky stuff, if u didn't hit them off we woulda had the minimum.

in any case, why couldn't we have a legit R3?

why did you claim a 2-1 win when we didn't even fight

or how far we've become? we're undefeated in P2P clan wars atm lol..

good luck lmfao - no1 gives a brown sticky stuff about the sharkbrew score - the reality is.... you lost.

you should question your leadership on why they denied their own clan a possible legit victory with 0 drama.

We could have done R3 properly and if you are that confident you would have won legit

in any case, why couldn't we have a legit R3?

why did you claim a 2-1 win when we didn't even fight

TELL ME why should they give you a legit R3 if you refused to give them a legit R1 lmfao.

(and who's fault is it that you didnt fight in R3? YOU left not EOP lol)

Karma.

Now wipe your tears, life goes on m8.

TELL ME why should they give you a legit R3 if you refused to give them a legit R1 lmfao.

Karma.

i mean it's only preventing your own clan from winning

Karma.

u do realize 3 foe kids got hit off first round, (i'm assuming u don't since ur just a member rank and not involve with the intel etc) but ya it was actually 46 vs 47, and you only managed to kill 1 person lol

u guys ended with 15 remaining after hitting off 4 people, and almost lost while being up +7

i could see why you guys were scared to do a round 3 because you knew we would sit all the kids with their leaked ips aka got hit off  l0000l

to be fair, i don't even care that we lost the 2nd round. every single foe member knew we were going to get ddos and it was expected, and we almost brought it back while down +7 and losing +4 members due to ddos at the start of the round

i just find it hilarious that you're so excited winning a round with 15 remaining after you hit off 4 people. you should be embarrassed, but i wouldn't expect much from an eop member l00l

Our main caller dced with like 3 other people aswell

stop the ddosing bullbrown sticky stuff lmao.

u do realize 3 foe kids got hit off first round, (i'm assuming u don't since ur just a member rank and not involve with the intel etc) but ya it was actually 46 vs 47, and you only managed to kill 1 person lol

u guys ended with 15 remaining after hitting off 4 people, and almost lost while being up +7

i could see why you guys were scared to do a round 3 because you knew we would sit all the kids with their leaked ips l0000l

i wasnt at the prep, but yeah i do realize that you're literally in tears atm lmfao.

1AE.png