FO bends the knee to the true P2P kings

Hazardous

feel free to quote me where i stated 6 people got hit off. i said 4 people got hit off, and coincidentally its the same 4 people who uses your website lmfao

i'm not surprised or anything cuz obviously ur going to side with eop since they make up a good portion of your website activity. who cares about the 4 foe members on sharkbrew l0l

hopefully @post-1-0-77736400-1402374178.pngholydreams will stop using website and i cannot wait to see the next clan to stop using this website after their ips get leaked as well rofl.

its looking like pc & pw all over again

It still doesn't matter. It is impossible for sb ranks to leak ips and that's that. Holydreams was once a mod and he knows the security that this forum is based on.

Background of the 3rd count dispute:

3rd round is PKRI, FOE had 51, EOP had 50. The minimum opt was 50v50. Naturally FOE had to sit and that meant FOE has the upper hand over EOP in controlling the start time of the prep, Instead of sitting, FOE mass left the CC nearly 1 min 40 seconds later afterwards.

Why I am Awarding the win to EOP

• I am faulting FOE for not providing any valid reason why they massed left the CC. retort EOP DDos counter-retort CWL specifically states that we do not recognize DDos as a factor for nulling a prep/prep round
  • FOE left the CC much later than reasonably expected for a clan who is genuinely has issues doing the prep round
  • FOE appears to have chose to purposely forfeit the round by leaving without offering any genuine reasons

Why this prep is different from other preps whom I have given auto wins or nulled the rounds:

• EOP appears to have not broken any rules
  • FOE hasn't proved that they left because of a valid reason. Their mannerism suggests that they chose to forfeit the round

• 2 weeks later...