FO bends the knee to the true P2P kings

Hazardous

@@R3lv @@Nos

Care to explain

Sure will!

Round 1: We brough our a game and lost 4 person in a 50v50 (almost perfected lol)

Round 2: We slacked off, played around and sucked. so we lost

Round 3: 10 sec before the round started you hit off several of our members so we wanted a re-challenge which you wouldnt do.

I agree it was cauliflower of Foe not to sit down to your opys round 1 but also understandable that they are tired of clans setting up minium when they can't even pull it themselves.

Round 3 you should've done a re-challenge for.

A shame the clan world has come to this and that u can't even do 3 legit rounds in a prep anymore.

However gj on winning Round 2, did better than I expected. 

Sure will!

Round 1: We brough our a game and lost 4 person in a 50v50 (almost perfected lol)

Round 3: 10 sec before the round started you hit off several of our members so we wanted a re-challenge which you wouldnt do.

I agree it was cauliflower of Foe not to sit down to your opys round 1 but also understandable that they are tired of clans setting up minium when they can't even pull it themselves.

A shame the clan world has come to this and that u can't even do 3 legit rounds in a prep anymore.

Seems you rushed with + opts  and then they bodied u on fair ground. Looked ez EOP gz Friends 

1. lmfao gotta be embarrassing that you only killed 1 foe member in the first round, and the other 3 got hit off. technically it was 46 v 47 since 3 foe members got hit off, and you only killed 1 foe member l00000l

2. very embarrassing that you hit off 4 people in the second round, and still manged to almost lose when you were up +7 at a point. jesus christ how garbage are you eop

3. i'd be extremely embarrassed to be an eop member to know that my leadership have no faith in my clan to not do a proper round & rechallenge because you knew foe were going to sit all the kids you hit off, and absolutely destroy you

your clan's history revolves around propaganda, so yes plz enjoy your 15 minutes of fame on sharkbrew cuz its not like anybody else is taking this topic seriously anyway lmfao

l8r

Sure will!

Let me fix that for you

R1: You won 46v50

R2: You lost 50v50

See what happens in a matched fight? Btw, did we have tons of mains too?