FO bends the knee to the true P2P kings

Hazardous

Seems you rushed with + opts  and then they bodied u on fair ground. Looked ez EOP gz Friends 

We almost perfected them in the first round in a prep that we let EoP set the rules for completely just following the rules that were set by EoP leaders. 

Maybe this made u see more clearly through your deluded mind ;p

I'm well aware you had every right not to sit, but EOP and every other clan has happily sat for clans if it's a reasonable number in a min prep. 

Self proclaimed #1 but scared of matched opts? 

we sat under min for the tlp p2p, but we should have done it again here. Eop should have re-challenged on r3 as well.

We almost perfected them in the first round in a prep that we let EoP set the rules for completely just following the rules that were set by EoP leaders. 

Maybe this made u see more clearly through your deluded mind ;p

you rushed us up 4 while we didnt have prayer up and weren't ready lmao.

I'm well aware you had every right not to sit, but EOP and every other clan has happily sat for clans if it's a reasonable number in a min prep. 

Self proclaimed #1 but scared of matched opts? 

we didn't sit the first round because you guys were going to hit off kids anyway. it wasn't even 46 vs 50. it was 46 vs 47, you guys hit off 3 people and only killed 1 foe member. not to mention you guys requested 50 min, not us lmfao

i understand you guys hit off 4 people in the 2nd round and still almost managed to lose while up +7, but it shouldn't have discouraged you to not do a proper 3rd round m8. weak leadership, and no faith in your members lmfao

@@Cronic whats the point in even posting the topic?

it ended 1-1

Because if you look @ the 1-1 you'd see that you beat us unmatched, and we beat you matched.

And I also think it's worth showing everyone that the self proclaimed legends of P2P weren't willing to sit 4 kids to have a matched fight.. I think that is very, very lame. 

eop so excited winning a round with 15 remaining after they ddos 4 people and still almost lost up +7, lmfao talk about brown sticky stuffty quality and low expectations

you would think a clan filled with 39 defence & booters would have ending opts of maybe 40+ vs a bunch of youtube recruits roflmao

I'm masturbating with your tears right now.