dont play with my name AAO VS APEX P2P PKRI

White Kid

So are you trying to say we ended you with 15 to your 28? Damn son, easier than i thought.

Still waiting for the pic that shows my member losing his sotd.

???

We forced you to wear cd capes as you hid from us. You ended within 30 minutes lmfao. KYP. Please refer to your own forum name. 

???

We forced you to wear cd capes as you hid from us. You ended within 30 minutes lmfao. KYP. Please refer to your own forum name. 

LMFAO you really are brain dead, god bless. We decided to help our pals over at cd with their chimperial problem while fighting op. We didnt tighten the leash for a month and you think you got any room to talk brown sticky stuff now? We made you go from 72 to 18 pulls in 2 months btw.

They pulled 25 this sunday lmao.

Seems you ran out of leaks and your propaganda gets worse every day lmfao. You have more leaks in your clan than members.

You think you can camp us on mains for a month without consequences, we'll be camping you for 2 months if you atleast last that long.

ur clan is dead get off the brew pig

More leaks than members lmfao.

You think you can camp us on mains for a month without consequences, we'll be camping you for 2 months if you atleast last that long.

Was great banter to see how you dropped from 110 to 70 in a hour.

Seems you ran out of leaks and your propaganda gets worse every day lmfao. You have more leaks in your clan than members.

Keep trying bud. AAO is dead

This comment is so cauliflower i don't even want to reply to it, but i still am for the banter. 29 def cap means that your hpc invites can't enter the prep btw.

Yeah yeah u won't stop no1 entering random we'd smoke u with any CB cap and def cap