TLP vs Imperial | F2P Prep

Braden

I would be more concerned about Supremacy closing your clan right now, Elder.

supremacy can't win a prep and they are 0-8

why would i be concerned about them l0l

we had 20 lvl 80+ out of a 67 man ml

l0l

and a lot of the top 20 werent active, as well as the top 10 being over 85 meaning we had over 55 people that were under level 85...

we even offered a lot of preps with 83 combat cap so don't give me brown sticky stuff cos ur clans were too ass to hit nmz for a few days

we had 1 lvl 80 when u closed

u should start a new clan of 50s and 60s and then go fight imperial, aao, ru, rage, op and see how you guys do

u should start a new clan of 50s and 60s and then go fight imperial, aao, ru, rage, op and see how you guys do

D'awh, you lost a F2P prep to an 0-8 clan...  

Here, I fixed your signature for you!

98uPGxT.png?1

why do u crop out the 80s after the 13th one?

that just proves my point that you had a ridiculous amount of 80s at the time, even more than imperial and olympus(who were at the top at the time)

doom was 50s and 60s when you closed, if you guys were actually good you would have stuck around longer and we coulda had some good fights

you do understand what cropping is right?.. that's all that fit on screen without zooming out. if i wanted to hide something i wouldn't have given you a link to the ml, go look at it yourself moron

did you not read my post before and only look at pictures or something? nobody cares about f2p pure clanning it's boring as fuck lol. if no1 was gonna fight us in cwa why would we walk around the wilderness for 2hrs for maybe a half hour of action? (i even remember one trip where we sat in multi with only 35 and everyone refused to hit us, including our so called rivals who had the same as us)

Lmao ur mad

Vikings? You went from severance to aao? oh my thats a srs downgrade lmfa0

From 100 to 50 in 30 mins then end trip in 1 hour , opening trip, so much hype for nothing it's just sv allover again 

cant wait to see u this weekend milzy boy

lets hope you pull over 30?

D'awh, you lost a F2P prep to an 0-8 clan...  

Here, I fixed your signature for you!

98uPGxT.png?1

I think what @ was saying is that we're 8-0 vs Supremacy in either server and that number probably will not change for a long time since they don't wanna prep anymore  :ph34r:

I think what @ was saying is that we're 8-0 vs Supremacy in either server and that number probably will not change for a long time since they don't wanna prep anymore  :ph34r:

Brocolli as fuck since we beat you in p2p. Stay mad bundle of twigsgot; btw doom nice weekend topics for 2 weeks. We will close you. Gj TLP and unlucky Imp.

Brocolli as fuck since we beat you in p2p. Stay mad bundle of twigsgot; btw doom nice weekend topics for 2 weeks. We will close you. Gj TLP and unlucky Imp.

You beat us in P2P?!?! Go check standings l00l 8-0 stay easy. You sound so mad

Btw just beat EoP 2-1 didn't you lose 3-0 to RD yesterday?

you do understand what cropping is right?.. that's all that fit on screen without zooming out. if i wanted to hide something i wouldn't have given you a link to the ml, go look at it yourself moron

did you not read my post before and only look at pictures or something? nobody cares about f2p pure clanning it's boring as fuck lol. if no1 was gonna fight us in cwa why would we walk around the wilderness for 2hrs for maybe a half hour of action? (i even remember one trip where we sat in multi with only 35 and everyone refused to hit us, including our so called rivals who had the same as us)

im not making a forum account on severance's dead site to prove a point

point was half your clan was over 80 cb, more than half your people at your preps were too

you talk down to us about not fighting, but when you closed we were only 50s and 60s so yeah my point was too bad you were too brown sticky stuff to not stay around for an ass beating

we were all lvl 50-60s when we started pal, some of us were still 50-60 when we closed :P i believe i was level 70 actually and i remember a few cores were lvl 59 - 65

levels are not an excuse lmao

point was half your clan was over 80 cb, more than half your people at your preps were too

you talk down to us about not fighting, but when you closed we were only 50s and 60s so yeah my point was too bad you were too brown sticky stuff to not stay around for an ass beating

i literally just told u that we had like 20 kids over lvl 80 l0l and half of them were inactive

linked you an actual ml completely disproving your point yet you still try and claim it

we don't care if u didn't fight us then would've been too easy (i think you were just a full on world 8 masser clan at the time?) it took you like 6 months to get good and we aren't gonna bore ourselves with two days in a row of f2p wilderness for that long

linked you an actual ml completely disproving your point yet you still try and claim it

we don't care if u didn't fight us then would've been too easy (i think you were just a full on world 8 masser clan at the time?) it took you like 6 months to get good and we aren't gonna bore ourselves with two days in a row of f2p wilderness for that long

cant view your link sorry reject