TLP vs Imperial | F2P Prep

Braden

y'all should do a smaller matched fight thats 90cb cap

i wanna see imperial shut the severance kids up

idk why they're on their high human about a clan that lasted 38 days in an era where no other clan had close to the amount of maxed 60 attack pures as they did

lmao 8-0 bro

i find it funny how a lot of you guys are flaming when it was a bunch of 100s against high 70s and 80s

Literally how mad are you

idk why they're on their high human about a clan that lasted 38 days in an era where no other clan had close to the amount of maxed 60 attack pures as they did

we beat imperial when we were lower lvls n had kids with fire blast lmfao ur brown sticky stuff clan wouldnt even dare to prep us look at doom now reduced to having a rivalry with fucking supremacy kyp

i mean you're all 39defence..

who really wins here.

aao dead btw

you're still projecting ur hate over a defense level on a fantasy based mmorpg in 2016 lol

I'm winning you're losing boy

gf imperial

u upset, my guy?

don't think any of us have accounts low leveled like that anymore except the few that nh lol. not sure why anyone expected us to "last" obviously we could've continued going but it was a bunch of pserver prods going into a scene where you did nothing but f2p which is boring as fuck

as for "having maxed pures" well, our memberlist is still up and was last updated a day or 2 before/after we closed. http://178.62.33.108/index.php?s=16062cf47e1501f41be9b7bbea633e72&app=memberlistif you'd like to view yourself, if you're worried for some reason here's some pics 

AqcXF5m.png

XScBuec.png

much max big wow lmfao