aao is dead lmfao

Dannypool

I agree Supremacy is fucking garbage. 

you lost to a 4n caller

soup is next

doom is pulling 40 on their own with 40 invites stop talking go back to dmm and killing off your clan, your clan delayed their anniversary trip because dmm slumped your clan l00000l

you lost to a 4n caller

doom is pulling 40 on their own with 40 invites stop talking go back to dmm and killing off your clan, your clan delayed their anniversary trip because dmm slumped your clan l00000l

I barely feel like responding to your poor banter nowadays you guys are fucking terrible at this

I barely feel like responding to your poor banter nowadays you guys are fucking terrible at this

yeah and you lost to bv nothing more needs to be said knowing your clan is dog brown sticky stuff, you're forced to do official snipe trips because you got slumped to 20-25 man pulls lmfao

yeah and you lost to bv nothing more needs to be said knowing your clan is dog brown sticky stuff, you're forced to do official snipe trips because you got slumped to 20-25 man pulls lmfao

And you and your buddies in sovereign over exaggerate everything, live off hype, and lie constantly lmfao. 

And you and your buddies in sovereign over exaggerate everything, live off hype, and lie constantly lmfao. 

yh yh nice topics lmfao haven't seen a weekend topic for a month l0l, dead clan pulling 30 and sniping/losing to an LPC l0l