Final Ownage Elite vs fatality + Ruin (55 vs 73) First to 100 P2P War + PCL

holydreams

its good to know ruin is the only clan to compete against the no.2 matched hpc :P shame some downies ruined it for everyone oh well

ty

stay scared foc obby maul wars and fighting mpcs in a 30v30 prep that's pretty much a guaranteed steamroll>a 50-60v60 vs tlp that you might lose right? (in p2p ofc we all know what happens in f2p)

ty

stay scared foc obby maul wars and fighting mpcs in a 30v30 prep that's pretty much a guaranteed steamroll>a 50-60v60 vs tlp that you might lose right? (in p2p ofc we all know what happens in f2p)

yes we all know what happens in f2p. tlp 34 def clan lost to doom. foe 1 def clan beat doom, lmfao tlp so good m8

u don't even sound confident that you guys would beat foe in p2p again lmfao "might". you guys almost lost up +7 again to a bunch of inexperienced, youtube recruits, 1 defence foe new members in the last p2p prep. enjoy ur pitiful 2-1 win bruv

see you in w25, oh w8 ur a random l000l

ty

bro lmfao are u high right now?

20-4

Yeah, the 15 OP kids and 15 mains that crashed our CC was great fun! Really scummy tactics to see, especially in PCL when it's just a fun event. Had a lot of fun regardless but I'm not sure why you're making this out as if it was a serious event.

This really didn't need an aftermath topic.  Guess you guys really need the publicity?

bro lmfao are u high right now?

20-4

i'd read what u said if u didn't have an obby maul war with fatality last week instead of prepping tlp in either server

yes we all know what happens in f2p. tlp 34 def clan lost to doom. foe 1 def clan beat doom, lmfao tlp so good m8

u don't even sound confident that you guys would beat foe in p2p again lmfao "might". you guys almost lost up +7 again to a bunch of inexperienced, youtube recruits, 1 defence foe new members in the last p2p prep. enjoy ur pitiful 2-1 win bruv

see you in w25, oh w8 ur a random l000l

i'd say i'll see you on rot ts or in private irc but you got kicked for being awkward

edit: apparently this wasn't even a fair fight since people on the lpcs side were intentionally feeding and you're trying to play it off as some sort of incredible performance lmfao irl

quote if mad dumass brits