MPC COTM Tie Breaker Prep | Olympus Vs. Imperial | 50v50 Min

موني

Who Will Win?  

152 members have voted

1. 1. Olympus Vs. Imperial 50v50 F2P Prep Who Will Win?

i dont think you're a dumb guy @@Moni neither to you @@slushpuppy (obviously not because you saw an opportunity to make a decent amount off of 25 year olds flaming people about runescape)but god damn i guess everyone has their moments, anyways lets make some logical reasoning here.

Anyways, combat caps, explain to me why an mpc is a combat cap where 1 defence is obsolete yet people want to change? the whole point of gaining defence levels was to take a sacrifice to your attack/strength/hp/prayer levels. what is the logical reasoning behind someone gaining defence then maxing their account then rasing the combat level. espically in a "middle" pure clan community

So now a maxed 75 attack 1 defence 52 prayer this account build lets a pure use every weapon/prayer in the game avialible to 1 defence pure, should this be the cap? sure why not i see nothing wrong with this being the cap for a "middle" pure clan the difference between this and a hpc would obviously be the maxing part of an account 99 attack 99 prayer and a reasonable defence cap (which by J cup was 30)

so now why should the combat cap be pushed people get the defence levels (Being 1-30 even though some clans are fine with 1-39 idc personally just more of other levels to sacrifice) be allowed to max their accounts out and stay in a lower bracket, this is just my 2 cents which makes logical sense as long as this is a true MPC bracket which i think is what we want it to be.

(Key words this whole post: LOGIC because this is what makes sense) next thing you know lpc cap is going to be 88, mpc 105 and hpc uncapped lol

i dont think you're a dumb guy @@Moni neither to you @@slushpuppy (obviously not because you saw an opportunity to make a decent amount off of 25 year olds flaming people about runescape)but god damn i guess everyone has their moments, anyways lets make some logical reasoning here.

Anyways, combat caps, explain to me why an mpc is a combat cap where 1 defence is obsolete yet people want to change? the whole point of gaining defence levels was to take a sacrifice to your attack/strength/hp/prayer levels. what is the logical reasoning behind someone gaining defence then maxing their account then rasing the combat level. espically in a "middle" pure clan community

So now a maxed 75 attack 1 defence 52 prayer this account build lets a pure use every weapon/prayer in the game avialible to 1 defence pure, should this be the cap? sure why not i see nothing wrong with this being the cap for a "middle" pure clan the difference between this and a hpc would obviously be the maxing part of an account 99 attack 99 prayer and a reasonable defence cap (which by J cup was 30)

so now why should the combat cap be pushed people get the defence levels (Being 1-30 even though some clans are fine with 1-39 idc personally just more of other levels to sacrifice) be allowed to max their accounts out and stay in a lower bracket, this is just my 2 cents which makes logical sense as long as this is a true MPC bracket which i think is what we want it to be.

(Key words this whole post: LOGIC because this is what makes sense) next thing you know lpc cap is going to be 88, mpc 105 and hpc uncapped lol

We discussed this in IRC and we based it off of ML avg's the rules are set. You can talk 2 @@slushpuppy if you want to change anything. 

We discussed this in IRC and we based it off of ML avg's the rules are set. You can talk 2 @@slushpuppy if you want to change anything. 

yea but @@Moni the ML is accurate now, but you guys refuse to change rules or be fair, it's so 1 sided and you wanna say you help set it up, but you aren't even working with both clans, just jumping to conclusions and changing your mind to a new point every time you guys got proven wrong.

http://olympus-rs.com/elites/?memberlist=memberlist

cb average 79

cb average 84

http://imperial-rs.net/index.php?/ml/

then if you wanna do your little calc it drops even more

In addition the the random 93 combat rule whereas giving +4 accounts to Imp at the max combat lvl making +7 total over the original 90 Cb cap rule compared to Olympus's 3 over 90 on the Ml.

This is mpc, they didn't even get their wins with mpc accounts and you're literally enabling them to not use mpc accounts, might as well have 111cb cap and make it max 39 def and call in xlpc with that mindset.