MPC COTM Tie Breaker Prep | Olympus Vs. Imperial | 50v50 Min

موني

Who Will Win?  

152 members have voted

1. 1. Olympus Vs. Imperial 50v50 F2P Prep Who Will Win?

1) Why should Olympus be punished because of imperial being practically an hpc in terms of levels

2) Our prep vs Apex was before midnight you didn't bend rules at all fuck off

3) Talk brown sticky stuff about us using mains more even though you are in TLP and pulled as many mains as SV while fighting them

4) your last paragraph shows how bias you are

@@slushpuppy add this to the excuse generator , olympiss has clearly been triggered after their lucky 27v27 15 minute notice prep LOL

Hmm.. will be fun but I'm confused why the combat cap is changed for this fight. Originally thought the CB cap for MPC was 90, and now my understanding it is 92 so why change it for this fight in particular? I see Imperial benefiting from these rules much more than Olympus   :ph34r:

1) Why should Olympus be punished because of imperial being practically an hpc in terms of levels

2) Our prep vs Apex was before midnight you didn't bend rules at all fuck off

3) Talk brown sticky stuff about us using mains more even though you are in TLP and pulled as many mains as SV while fighting them

4) your last paragraph shows how bias you are

pretty much he's just openly admitting to bias given he literally said he sided the combat and the times to IMP's memberlist.

Not to mention the fact he forgot the leave out the number of accounts that imp gains for having 93 cb cap and the 1 account Olympus has.

His pathetic excuse of "train up" like he doesn't know this is pure clanning and most people have maxed out at 87,88 

Especially when he is too fucking pathetic of a person to even set a standard and a clear definite line between mpc and hpc which was literally set almost a year ago at 90 combat.

He cried about the preps we've won and he has also forgotten to mention the preps Imp won were on 100+ accounts vs hpcs and they are for some reason still considered in the mpc prep bracket l0l.

3-0 isn't lucky fucking brown sticky stuffters

*2-0

considering you lost to rage (who we are 7-0 against) 30 mins before

considering it was 15 minute notice prep

considering you had warm up prep 

considering our wildy caller 

considering you couldn't even fucking pull 30

pretty sure thats defined as lucky lmao, gl in the 50v50 hopefully you show up

*2-0

considering you lost to rage (who we are 7-0 against) 30 mins before

considering it was 15 minute notice prep

considering you had warm up prep

considering our wildy caller

considering you couldn't even fucking pull 30

pretty sure thats defined as lucky lmao, gl in the 50v50 hopefully you show up

#1 shouldn't need a warmup against a bad shape olympus

i dont think you're a dumb guy @@Moni neither to you @@slushpuppy (obviously not because you saw an opportunity to make a decent amount off of 25 year olds flaming people about runescape)but god damn i guess everyone has their moments, anyways lets make some logical reasoning here.

Anyways, combat caps, explain to me why an mpc is a combat cap where 1 defence is obsolete yet people want to change? the whole point of gaining defence levels was to take a sacrifice to your attack/strength/hp/prayer levels. what is the logical reasoning behind someone gaining defence then maxing their account then rasing the combat level. espically in a "middle" pure clan community

So now a maxed 75 attack 1 defence 52 prayer this account build lets a pure use every weapon/prayer in the game avialible to 1 defence pure, should this be the cap? sure why not i see nothing wrong with this being the cap for a "middle" pure clan the difference between this and a hpc would obviously be the maxing part of an account 99 attack 99 prayer and a reasonable defence cap (which by J cup was 30)

so now why should the combat cap be pushed people get the defence levels (Being 1-30 even though some clans are fine with 1-39 idc personally just more of other levels to sacrifice) be allowed to max their accounts out and stay in a lower bracket, this is just my 2 cents which makes logical sense as long as this is a true MPC bracket which i think is what we want it to be.

(Key words this whole post: LOGIC because this is what makes sense) next thing you know lpc cap is going to be 88, mpc 105 and hpc uncapped lol

Apply the same logic to your own clan. Bunch of Addy and Rune on weekend trips and call yourself MPC.

???????????????????

You failed to keep a fucking automated ml updated? That is your fault. It's like buying the lottery tickets for previous draw numbers and cry about how they didn't give you a win.

Even if your ML is updated:

81.6+(90.35-81.6)/2+5 = 90.95 ~ 90cb

Imp:

84.68+(96-84.68)/2+5=95.34.

We will still hit 92 combat if we go between both clans, which is only 1 combat off the original calculated 93 cb. You got 1.5 weeks, train up.

I have already gone between for the timing

I have allowed your last min prep to be entered into the system, who is bending the rules for who I wonder?

Hypocrite.

Want to cry over 1 def difference, be my guest, I'll just award the COTM win to Imperial, but the rest of the community have seen what a bunch of pussies you are, crying about 1 def in CWL, but bring like 20 mains to cover your ass in the wilderness. Certainly doesn't bone well for your propaganda dpt ;).

"Calculations for the CB cap are according to the Clan Declaration System based on Clan Memberlists.

82.22+(95.43-82.22)/2+5=93.825 - Olympus

84.68+(96-84.68)/2+5=95.34 - Imperial

Lower of the 2

Therefore CB Cap for this fight will be 93."

"Lower of the 2"

YOU DIDN'T GO BETWEEN BOTH CLANS YOU TOOK THE LOWER OF THE 2

the lower of those 2 numbers u mention above is 90, with the updated ml's. Standard mpc cap. No other mpc prep has ever been 93 cap, why change for this one. If you actually wanted to meet in the middle, why not do it like this: Olympus usually preps at 90 cap. Imp usually preps at 92 cap. 91 is the midpoint. Basing the cap off your wack ass mathematical formula based on the ml is very flashy and all, but my method of meeting in the middle of the two accepted combat caps uses what the clans ACTUALLY PREP WITH. Nobody uses 95 caps (Imperial's result). We do use 90 caps (Op result) but apparently 90 combat is now too low for some clans in the mpc scene to handle.

This is clan of the month for May, our "last minute prep" with Apex was still in the month of May, please explain how exactly that is bending the rules. If adding that prep was bending the rules, what about all the other preps that happened earlier that same day were you bending the rules for all of those as well? 

Off topic rant: Also, mfw unbiased mod jumps on the "Olympus mains" bandwagon, completely ignoring the fact that our rival clans usually have more mains than we do (even funnier considering one of said clans is our opponent for this fight). Go look through any of our weekend aftermaths and glance at the pics and vids, we have plenty of pics/vids that feature us being camped by mains, including mains in our own capes, team 16 capes, team 7 capes, it's like a runite rainbow.

Regardless, gl imp see u there

Ye I centered this entire post lol umad

I see the Olympus members complaining more about the rules of the prep then they are worried about the horrendous quality of their clan. I think @@slushpuppy, a guy who literally doesn't even pure clan put it best - you've been bringing the most amount of mains out of any pure clan that's open right now & now you're all of the sudden worried about rules??

I like some of the guys in Olympus but complaining on a thread where the rules have already been set is just making you guys look pathetic. I think it was one of the Olympus members who was representing CP who said it best, "Adapt or die retards."

Imperial takes it 2-1 & the only reason they lose R3 is because they decide to start fucking off and teleporting out of clan wars.

P.S: CP was one of the founding clans who introduced 30+ defense accounts into the pure community, anyone else surprised? 

"Calculations for the CB cap are according to the Clan Declaration System based on Clan Memberlists.

82.22+(95.43-82.22)/2+5=93.825 - Olympus

84.68+(96-84.68)/2+5=95.34 - Imperial

Lower of the 2

Therefore CB Cap for this fight will be 93."

"Lower of the 2"

YOU DIDN'T GO BETWEEN BOTH CLANS YOU TOOK THE LOWER OF THE 2

the lower of those 2 numbers u mention above is 90, with the updated ml's. Standard mpc cap. No other mpc prep has ever been 93 cap, why change for this one. If you actually wanted to meet in the middle, why not do it like this: Olympus usually preps at 90 cap. Imp usually preps at 92 cap. 91 is the midpoint. Basing the cap off your wack ass mathematical formula based on the ml is very flashy and all, but my method of meeting in the middle of the two accepted combat caps uses what the clans ACTUALLY PREP WITH. Nobody uses 95 caps (Imperial's result). We do use 90 caps (Op result) but apparently 90 combat is now too low for some clans in the mpc scene to handle.

This is clan of the month for May, our "last minute prep" with Apex was still in the month of May, please explain how exactly that is bending the rules. If adding that prep was bending the rules, what about all the other preps that happened earlier that same day were you bending the rules for all of those as well? 

Off topic rant: Also, mfw unbiased mod jumps on the "Olympus mains" bandwagon, completely ignoring the fact that our rival clans usually have more mains than we do (even funnier considering one of said clans is our opponent for this fight). Go look through any of our weekend aftermaths and glance at the pics and vids, we have plenty of pics/vids that feature us being camped by mains, including mains in our own capes, team 16 capes, team 7 capes, it's like a runite rainbow.

Regardless, gl imp see u there

Ye I centered this entire post lol umad

Previous "last min" preps were done at least 1 day before the end of the month. And it was planned at least a week ahead. Luckily @@Braden isn't handling the system because he would just tell u to fuck off with a -13 GMT prep. He would have simply gone with his time which is +12 GMT. And we need lead time to prepare the sigs. When the sigs are late by a couple of days u cry, yet now you decide to go ahead with the last minute prep causing us to cancel the COTM sig and have to postpone it to next following week after this tiebreaker. 

The rank team has been extremely patient dealing with your clan's nonsense and shenanigans.

The reason why i took the lower of the 2 was because Hunter refused to do a 94 cb- which is ironic because your rank is bitching about fairness of going average.

I don't care about 25v25 90- combat preps, this 50v50 is borderline fullout, you should be happy the cb cap is higher.

Yeah you care so much about the MPC & 1 def pures levels that you spent past 3 months bringing so many mains to MPC wildy fights that I have to implement a ridiculous 40+ def dispute system. Yeah we all trust your intentions.. :rolleyes:

It's quite easy to understand the formula unless you failed grade 6 math.

Previous "last min" preps were done at least 1 day before the end of the month. And it was planned at least a week ahead. Luckily @@Braden isn't handling the system because he would just tell u to fuck off with a 11pm PST prep. He would have simply gone with his time which is +12 GMT

The reason why i took the lower of the 2 was because Hunter refused to do a 94 cb- which is ironic because your rank is bitching about fairness of going average.

It's quite easy to understand the formula unless you failed grade 6 math.

80% of people on these forums failed 6th grade math, it's why they're here.