Imperial's Saturday Trip - Olympiss Slumped from 70 to 45 Pull

King Chink

that Lenin log omfg im dieng!!!!!!!!!! Reminds me of the other bullbrown sticky stuff they try to blame on lenin like him leaking our lb's looooooooooooool try harder nexttime

Legit, imperials propaganda is so fucking brown sticky stuff lmfao.

Lenin doesnt even play anymore.

trust me, if we was honestly teaming with OP you wouldnt of left the ditch. Nor would you of won any type of fight.(together we would of have 110+) WHEN WE CRASH we hit the clan that is winning. Why? Bc who fucking cares what you think. Rage hasnt and will never team with another clan. why would we... we are simply the best. so if you got focused when we crashed your fight then obviously you was winning. Once we got word of ruined being in multi we always left you to your fight and went after them. Sorry if we hurt your feelings so bad that you make up fake logs and "teaming".

good job on your trip tho looks like you had some great action!

oh and @@slushpuppy @@Moni @@Braden handle this topic please. <3

Can confirm that isn't a AAO main. 

lol at chat.

cd got your teamcapes L0L0L0L0L

God damn you're fucking autistic lmao... FYI olympiss told their mains to spam HF and CD regardless we don't consider rage competition I mean did you see how we walked you down after railing you at black nights. Just kyp fam you don't want us to focus you.

nice pull and good work m8s.

im still trying to figure out

Olympiss for being at GDZ majority of their trip

so you are shouting them out for not being in single?

or am i missing something here

trust me, if we was honestly teaming with OP you wouldnt of left the ditch. Nor would you of won any type of fight.(together we would of have 110+) WHEN WE CRASH we hit the clan that is winning. Why? Bc who fucking cares what you think. Rage hasnt and will never team with another clan. why would we... we are simply the best. so if you got focused when we crashed your fight then obviously you was winning. Once we got word of ruined being in multi we always left you to your fight and went after them. Sorry if we hurt your feelings so bad that you make up fake logs and "teaming".

good job on your trip tho looks like you had some great action!

oh and @@slushpuppy @@Moni @@Braden handle this topic please. <3

Lmfao

Rage and ruin pulled more pures than olympiss, not sure what the whole point of having your mains in another fall in with different capes... we still know they are yours

It was a tactic to not have their topics moved to 40 def. They care more about which section their topic is in than they do about their clan.