Impact Undefeated Sunday | LMFAO LPC SCENE |

Ramie

1-5 defense right LOL ^^^^^

Ur excuses for losing 10 straight fights to impact is pathetic. You found a tank in our world and say hes with us LMAO. Yeah thats why you lost

Ur excuses for losing 10 straight fights to impact is pathetic. You found a tank in our world and say hes with us LMAO. Yeah thats why you lost

please look at the 10+ pictures I posted, I actually think you might be braindead.

;caedfb2d1332b43da4926d80e3fae758.png

'e20dabdb314a7e32199fd0fdbc5e94e5.png "Tufness"

;5762a601a99e2dd1cd27ea8b6db1d9b4.png "Bust on Yew"

;4c148dff97c0faed24e261374b78c4d0.png "m3rk v1"

;1330a7a1b4632a770bac7d8e2e9e7d83.png "tiny adore"

;53e23d54a6622e1f45f2c0a106e75df8.png Addy in LPC?

;61136db26dee09fc15c5d615f0b12bb0.png "Luxanery" your recruiting topic says 1-5 def, why you have mithlords?

next should I start on you saying "we don't bring MPC accounts" l0l

Nigga just owned you.. I can post more pics of their brown sticky stuffty mains.. They have at least 10 mains on every trip usually "ragger" accounts with 75+ defence 40 attack high strength and range... one kid in their clan alone has 4-6 accounts he quadra logs on and rags with

farmer just owned you.. I can post more pics of their brown sticky stuffty mains.. They have at least 10 mains on every trip usually "ragger" accounts with 75+ defence 40 attack high strength and range... one kid in their clan alone has 4-6 accounts he quadra logs on and rags with

@@Hon0r stfu ur my fucking pet.

gl with SD v2

gl with a dead clan

farmer just owned you.. I can post more pics of their brown sticky stuffty mains.. They have at least 10 mains on every trip usually "ragger" accounts with 75+ defence 40 attack high strength and range... one kid in their clan alone has 4-6 accounts he quadra logs on and rags with

wait wait, don't you use mpc accounts, your ranks too??? and you can't forget about your dog, fiery2much... your clan is dead mate

Zilla would rarely come to trips due to bad timing, but......okay? better flame next time or rag level upgraded to 8, its 2 atm

Why bring any rags in the first place mate? Sd quality

Zilla would rarely come to trips due to bad timing, but......okay? better flame next time or rag level upgraded to 8, its 2 atm

back to ss 

back to ss 

back to ss 

clearly, you haven't been to any trips then. those "raggers" you call are to make sure clans like xl, envy don't bring their mpc accounts or tanks to fight 50-65s since most of the fights are 20+  wild. so pipe down broccoli 

clearly, you haven't been to any trips then. those "raggers" you call are to make sure clans like xl, envy don't bring their mpc accounts or tanks to fight 50-65s since most of the fights are 20+  wild. so pipe down broccoli 

I heard impact is like the olympus of lpc

I heard impact is like the olympus of lpc

see after reading ur site "lets make some friends" you guys clearly are in need of some help. Must feel bad that a clan with avg cb of 55 without overheads is literally steamrolling you guys on every weekend. Im sorry for what've we done. I'll make sure impact prays for forgiveness for the beating we put on you guys

see after reading ur site "lets make some friends" you guys clearly are in need of some help. Must feel bad that a clan with avg cb of 55 without overheads is literally steamrolling you guys on every weekend. Im sorry for what've we done. I'll make sure impact prays for forgiveness for the beating we put on you guys

It's called recruiting. When creating a runescape clan on runescape.com the majority of clans recruit people. I'm pretty sure that's how you get members. When another clan is out pulling you... you should probably recruit more people yo idk I could be wrong.