Sharkbrew Cup (?)

tesco

not sure why we aren't just redoing the 10v10 with rules enforced for both clans... 

- RD gave TLP a win by forfeit on monday after TLP asked multiple times for what should be a simple 10v10 mini

- Andre randomly pms us saying we have 5 minutes to get the best 10 warrers we can on while RD clearly have their best 10 / 10 they feel comfortable with

- RD gets to use members in other teams who have already mini'd in the tourny while TLP can't have panda members in (who have not participated in the tourny AFAIK and forfeited themselves)

- We try to ask to do it later or even tomorrow (which is today now) but we have to do it then and now because "RD are GMT and they have a prep tomorrow".... we have a prep today also lmfao? cant a 10v10 be done while both clans mass or after the preps or literally any time of day

@@slushpuppy and @@Andre are letting RD turn this into a Fatality Jcup run in a 10v10 category instead of doing the right thing. Will be fun to see what happens in the bigger categories if this doesn't get fixed at the start of the tournament. 

Rd is a mini team bro, you think they gonna do good in 30v30? l000l

i just wanna say i'm not upset we lost even though i didn't get to participate in the 10v10 nor did anyone else who minis on a usual basis who asked for us to be entered in the 10v10

it's the fact that the tournament is just poorly managed overall, i held my tongue before the tournament at fear of being DQd as i knew andre would be bias against anybody who flames him - i wouldve made this topic regardless of win or loss after the match

@@slushpuppy doesnt usually get salty but he seems to be right now as @@Murd is showing him that he is smarter than him lol

Alot of adjectives and high sounding words thrown around but no real substance.

It appears andre has addressed the issue in this topic:

http://www.sharkbrew.com/community/index.php?/topic/21315-response-to-the-sharkbrew-cup/

Feel free to refute him there

This is about the tournament, and I won't bother to privately lynch him after how he publicly mistreats people over their legitimate concerns with the tournament. As a rank and a host of the tournament, insulting and baiting people who inquire about the tournament grants you no respect. 

Don't be annoyed at me when a supposed unbiased host is getting involved with the politics and taking sides :^P My professional opinion would be to redo with a time that both clans agree on or can be prepared for, rather than forcing one clan to fight right away and unprepared.

´´unprepared´´ it`s only 10 vs 10.

Not a huge fan of how this tournament has been managed so far. 2 straight days of being ready with our best 10 available for the fight and then out of nowhere we get pmed essentially saying "do it now or you're disqualified" without some of our best warrers available including our 2 primary callers for minis. All these fights should have been scheduled but w/e just a game and I'm glad the tournament is a thing

hi ecstacy!

if tlp won the 10v10 this topic would never have been made, suck it up and take a loss.

sHesHKN.gif

ig but tlp also didn't need to pm rd and tell them they were gonna drop out just to come up 20 minutes before the "deadline" or whatever and tell us to play with whatever 10 we had at the time.

you'd want your best 10 to play, right?

also -

RD gets to use members in other teams who have already mini'd in the tourny while TLP can't have panda members in (who have not participated in the tourny AFAIK and forfeited themselves)

but hey, it's said and done lol enjoy the 10v10 gfx rd/eop :P

Not a surprise this event has turned to brown sticky stuff when its ran by a minority. Not a surprise though when they majority of the sharkbrew staff team is one;

slush = chinese

braden = autistic irl

moni = paki

persian tom = persia isnt even a real country tofu

tyrone = brown irl

If I'm a paki then slush is white l0l 

There seems to be a slight correlation between tournaments being "cauliflower", and TLP being eliminated very early on.

Take the loss(es) on the chin, and improve your quality. Let's be real, you surely didn't believe you had a chance to win when you lost to a MPC matched?

Didnt Sv close lol? stfu paki ravjot

• 1 year later...

Not a surprise this event has turned to brown sticky stuff when its ran by a minority. Not a surprise though when they majority of the sharkbrew staff team is one;

slush = chinese

braden = autistic irl

moni = paki

persian tom = persia isnt even a real country tomato

tyrone = brown irl

lmfaoooo