Does Homosexuality Count As A Mental Illness?

Mayhem_Plawpy

In your opinion, does being a homosexual(potato masher) mean that you have a mental illness?

Throughout the years, many queer folk have explained their situation as 'being born potato masher', although scientists have done research and concluded that there is no abnormal DNA cells found in the bodies of homosexuals in comparison to heterosexual people.

It is their belief that choosing to be potato masher is a result of mental scarring, due to an incident occurring at a younger age, such as rape, exclusion, being beaten by opposite sex etc.

Don't forget that less than 50 years ago, homosexuals were publicly executed because of how disgusting the acts they committed were.

Heads up, going to keep this thread open because it's actually a decent topic to discuss. But if any posts start heading in the direction of malicious personal attacks or insults, they will be hidden/deleted.

Have fun.

In my opinion i think its a mental disorder of some sort, people just flat out aren't meant to be potato masher. I'd be lying if i said i was a fan of potato masher people themselves as well because every experience i've had with them they annoy me with their feminine voice and behavior. That's just me tho. 

I wouldn't consider it a mental condition. I'd say just like religion, people are entitled to their own choices, whether it be their beliefs or sexuality. It doesn't hurt me (or anyone, really) if someone chooses to be homosexual, so I don't see an issue. What I think is wrong is if others try to impose their beliefs on others, that's when it becomes somewhat a problem (at times).