tlp is not tlp without hanuman

Eop Whore

finally!! wassup nerd, hows the dumbbells going on? lmfao change that dirty tshirt broccoli and stop taking selfies on a bathroom LMFAO

back to ur place minion.

tlp/ruin brown sticky stuff clans anyways.

finally? do you wait for me to show you attention?

if your mother slaughtered you at birth the world would've been a much better place lol

that picture was about 8 years ago, can u even take a picture? nvm i doubt you have a phone, makes sense that you only come online from midday - 6pm (when the internet cafe closes?)

portugal lmfao

spittin cold hard facts?

please stop acting black you anti-social, home schooled fucking hick with no friends irl

i can tell why u tried to OD now u fucking broccoli

don't go emo over my comment and try end it again plz, you're part of the 15% who aren't spying in mayhem - they need you

id reply to ur comments but ur from a 7th world country

LOOOOOOOOOL on a scale of 1-10 how reeled were u

finally? do you wait for me to show you attention?

if your mother slaughtered you at birth the world would've been a much better place lol

that picture was about 8 years ago, can u even take a picture? nvm i doubt you have a phone, makes sense that you only come online from midday - 6pm (when the internet cafe closes?)

portugal lmfao

u been ignoring my comments now i hit ur nerve lmfao, hahahahaha change that dirty tshirt broccoli otherwise u will never know what a club is lmfao, sadly u cant change that paki face LMFAO yea u will never know what a pussy is sad sad dirty ass paki , tlp/ruin trash clans.

pd: nice arms rofl tescosticks

u been ignoring my comments now i hit ur nerve lmfao, hahahahaha change that dirty tshirt broccoli otherwise u will never know what a club is lmfao, sadly u cant change that paki face LMFAO yea u will never know what a pussy is sad sad dirty ass paki , tlp/ruin trash clans.

pd: nice arms rofl tescosticks

u pretty much copied and pasted ur last reply and changed a few words

i'd call u a retard but ur country cant afford the vowels

for now ur a rtrd

u pretty much copied and pasted ur last reply and changed a few words

i'd call u a retard but ur country cant afford the vowels

for now ur a rtrd

i'd call u a virgin, but with those tshirts and arms + paki face u will never loose virginity, so i call u a virgin for now.

i'd call u a virgin, but with those tshirts and arms + paki face u will never loose virginity, so i call u a virgin for now.

really poor flame but then again what can i expect from a simpleton spic lmfao

what country are u even from?

really poor flame but then again what can i expect from a simpleton spic lmfao

what country are u even from?

look at ur picture and tell me what country u from l0l - imperial forums for the picture ;)

looking like a dead ass paki lmfao go hit up the gym broccoli

Lmfao this tesco motherfucker looks like he was hit by a train and then run over by his scootermobile riding girlfriend and tries to flame other people

Kid you sound like you come from the South African slums but the reality is that you're some fuckboy living in South England trying to sound black with your skinny whiteboy arms and your Harry Potter looking glasses

I know you skipped 3 years of whatever you'd call a community college in England (probably missed out on those 3 years of dental care as well) but don't try to start brown sticky stuff because you're a nobody, we all know you play this game literally 14 hours a day between eating those pre-packed meals that give you that acne, but don't try to act cocky up in here when we all know you're an insecure bitch

The Last Pures was unbreakable until hanuman got kicked for no reason. The leaders were probably jealous and too potato masher so they decided to kick the best f2p caller in rs07 community and the one who made TLP good. but now blame yourselfs tbh you just got yourclankilled brown sticky stuffters hope u close soon. 

Fo will close TLP soon and btw

Join mayhem 

yo 9gag you want some dick

srs tho if you think hanu carried tlp you started paying attention to this clan in ~2015 ok thanks have a great day

look at ur picture and tell me what country u from l0l - imperial forums for the picture ;)

looking like a dead ass paki lmfao go hit up the gym broccoli

ur too ashamed to tell me what country ur from

l0l0l0

Lmfao this tesco motherfucker looks like he was hit by a train and then run over by his scootermobile riding girlfriend and tries to flame other people

Kid you sound like you come from the South African slums but the reality is that you're some fuckboy living in South England trying to sound black with your skinny whiteboy arms and your Harry Potter looking glasses

I know you skipped 3 years of whatever you'd call a community college in England (probably missed out on those 3 years of dental care as well) but don't try to start brown sticky stuff because you're a nobody, we all know you play this game literally 14 hours a day between eating those pre-packed meals that give you that acne, but don't try to act cocky up in here when we all know you're an insecure bitch

none of those points made sense

at all

how do i look like i was hit by a train when you hit every fucking lost condom in your mothers womb on the way out? i sound like im from the south african slum? what? l0l i don't live in south england and i don't try to sound black - i am also not white nor skinny

i dont wear glasses

what the fuck r u saying right now l000l

you're calling me a nobody in 2k16 and trying to act like your flames hold some sort of credibility when you're on some fake alias account (if you're not i have no idea who u are and thatd make u a nobody alongside me btw) 

if i play this game 14 hours a day i would've been on for the 10v10 vs RD which i wasnt :P

if anything im not insecure seeing as i have no problem with sharing my irl where ive no idea who u are nor seen your irl because ur the insecure one

if i made you think about me that much, i win

tesco wins again moron

no1 coming gdz still lmao

come gdz today w81 5:30 est if u talking all this brown sticky stuff

same with saturday

U actually think they have the balls to step up they'd rather prep low tier hpcs and hide on sharkbrew.com/community refusing to accept preps.

Garbage clan atleast the RSPS versions didn't back out.

If he would have stayed as leader, TLP's quantity would be pretty much what it is now: those who left for mayhem would have stuck around, but a lot of us would have either left the clan or quit the game. The pound-for-pound quality of the clan would have been absolute dogbrown sticky stuff though if he stayed leader

Hanu's a good warlord but a bad leader inside and outside of rs. You can't be a good leader of men with an ego like that and lack of humility