Response To the Sharkbrew Cup

DreTheOBJ

u dont need to address anything, let the ppl cry its hilarious

if they were so against ur tourney they wouldnt sign up and then spend the time to cry aboutit when they lose.

id like to see them do any better lmao

Dogging TLP out of their fair chance wasn't ideal. Neither is making TLP and EoP to pull 100 for fullouts on a Wednesday and then the winner follow up on a Friday i, while Foe have been given the byes for each fullout finals and only need to worry about one day which is on the weekend.

Better execution is required for a successful/fair tournament, either more people involved in hosting it or a different host altogether if you cannot refrain yourself from showing bias and mistreating people who have legitimate concerns about your tournament. Just because you don't like a clan doesn't mean you should stop them from having the same chances as a clan you do like.

imperial son, now back to ur place virgin, should spend more hours on this game , playing 22/7 isnt working at all cuz tlp loosing brown sticky stuff clan. kyp 1bang

terminal closed eradicate and misery

Lmfao

Ok, So after reading 5 pages of cancer with majority of it people complaining and nobody Pm'd me when I made a topic and explained to pm me if there was a problem. I'd address it here.

1 - Muti-Clanning. We will begin with the situation of putting HPC's and MPC's Together. I shuffled Seeds. It just to happened that they were put together. If I'm going to be fair everywhere, I'm not going to move the MPC around so they get a different matchup. I think clans can pull 30 of their own members without relying on the HPC.

2 - Teams. When Approached Panda And Blackwater was a team.. Now, back in my day of clanning which was 2k12, You can be in a team and a clan. Obviously. But the teams never had a memberlist. So, How am I suppose to know whos in Panda and whos in Blackwater? I mean to be honest, I could Join Blackwater right now and fight for them? So. If I recall, knikker wanted out of the tournament because he couldn't pull 10. I've said this 100 times to RD/BW, why wouldn't I say it to TLP? 

If they are on the TLP/RD memberlist, They can fight with you. I mean, In reality their real clan was RD or TLP. I told RD, if the BW guys are on RD roster, They can fight. Simple. I told both teams that.

Default Times ( TLP Vs RD Situation ) - Let's talk about this. First of all. Both clans claimed to have been trying to contact each other for 2 days. Both had logs. So, who can I decide? I can't. Because it would be unfair. So. I talked with @@Braden and he told me if It was him running it. The cutoff time to do a fight is 6PM EST. Anything after that is WAY to late for GMT. At around 6PM EST, RD hit me up with the problem. I proceeded to tell them, I'm going to give TLP 30 minutes to mass up a squad and fight you. If not, I'll be making a topic in Rank boards and this match will either get pushed back to friday or somebody gets a win. I went to @ with the information I had and he was leaning towards RD for the win. 

Mind you, I'm in both teamspeaks attempting to work both things out. The fight didn't start till 6:48PM EST.

So, 48 minutes after I was notified, and 18 minutes after I said it was suppose to start. It started. 

To be honest, Both clans did not the best job communicating. I'll be honest. And I've learned from the situation at hand. But it's no reason to go on a flame war when it's just the 10v10. I mean, I'm learning. And majority of the time the stuff happening, I'm the only staff online. 30 minutes after the problem Tyrone came on and then while the fight was happening Braden came on. Understand when it comes to forfeiting I don't do it myself. I ask for other staff's insight.

4 - Foe getting a bye. I told slush what I did. I shuffled the seeds 10 times. Foe got the bye 7/10 On the F2P and 6/10 in the P2P. Majority rules, they got it. I never dealt with a 3 team bracket so. It was a bit difficult.

5 - Moving forward. First of all, I did this for no reason beside the fact of trying to bring the community together. Majority of you, even after reading this will still be egotistical fucks and post " Didn't ask " etc. But that's fine. I'm doing this to bring action. Bring the competitive drive back to fighting.

THIS WASN'T MEANT TO BE PERFECT.

This is my first time hosting a runescape tournament, and it's nothing like CoD tournaments. There is alot more factors. All I can do and we can do as a staff team is work out the flaws, and Make the winter cup or whatever we decide to do, better. We can only get better.

If you feel like it's brown sticky stuff? Back out.

If you hate it so much, Don't be happy when you win Free GFX.

Don't sign up for the winter cup.

Understand it's 1 guy aka me handling every MPC and HPC in the community. And trying to be fair to all clans. I'm not biased to any clan and when any clan fucks up, they all get treated the same.

Thanks.

quick fix for a 3 clan situation would be a round robin style tournament which i suggested twice already (this is the 3rd time) and it would have probably solved all the bitching from EOP and TLP about being treated unfairly

u dont need to address anything, let the ppl cry its hilarious

if they were so against ur tourney they wouldnt sign up and then spend the time to cry aboutit when they lose.

id like to see them do any better lmao

quick fix for a 3 clan situation would be a round robin style tournament which i suggested twice already (this is the 3rd time) and it would have probably solved all the bitching from EOP and TLP about being treated unfairly

Why would the alliance want to fight each other lol. They were teaming on foe before mayhem even opened and now they call you guys the alliance lol. Regardless 90% of the bitching is over fucking 10v10 minis niggas need to get their priorities straight.