Zerg Unit v Conviction P2p Pvp Unmatched Uncapped.

James

xMY9AZl.png

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6i5oJBeMyZw

fb4dadf701a80a99b953ae03d44f9380.png

Loling at the gear & comments.

I see how zenith swept them today.

Got word Nemesis and Cv were battling it out in PvP. So we decided to mass up, originally had 10 to fight there 15ish until they decided they needed more to try dethrone the kings. They spent the next hour massing up and hitting us with 1 item. We managed to mass up 20 members and were ready to fight.

Having a mexican stand off north of fally, Cv went east, we rushed down and got into them. Despite being out numbered our experience and magers did work, catching them in massive barrage clumps. With the alch unit on tb's throwing them left right and center, they were quickly dropping unable to tab out. Still being down numbers we rushed into fally with once again our magers catching gwas clumps at the gate. Cv was soon cleared, with 15 of us sitting in fally west getting cv cleared off the map.

uSrqpTl.png

Got told they were coming back out. This time we defended north of the stairs north fally in the tree's. Having even more mains and massers than last time we knew it would be hard. We ran down the stairs catching them in some more barrage clumps and threw some more tb's, deja vu brown sticky stuff. Smited some kids kbow <3 ty and continued the dominance. Watching them clump up all trying to unleash dds specs on our members who even had pray melee up was a laugh, smashing a quick barrage they quickly fell to the ground. Sure enough the area was cleared with all but a couple of 1 itemers in crystal bows and d scims rushing us we walked down to bank at fally west, where we saw a bunch of un-skulled cv members.

7p8dMXE.png

Thanks Cv for the fights,

& loots.

boring ass fight.  CV cleared zu had like 10 vs cv's 30.  gg guys.  btw check out this picture:

LOOK CLOSELY (THX FOR SHARING TUMBLR SMD):

d1d5c2e2b91dda1ae1fe566628db8ce8.png

HE CLAIMS THAT WE WERE ONE ITEMING, BUT EVERY ONE ITEMER IN THIS PICTURE IS DRESSED IN ALL PINK (*COUGH* CONVICTION *COUGH*).  YOU GAVE YOUR SELF UP MATE, OH AND I LOVED KILLING THE MAINS SEEN THE THE VIDEO AS WELL.  GF CONVICTION.

p.s. Say I'm wrong just because I base it on color?  #1 You didn't right click their names b/c they were either Conviction members or random. #2 Watch the vid very closely and maybe catch a glimpse that ZU put some of those kids down several times (some of them were there an hour before Conviction showed up - THX FOR THE DELAY MASSERS).

boring ass fight.  CV cleared zu had like 10 vs cv's 30.  gg guys.  btw check out this picture:

LOOK CLOSELY (THX FOR SHARING TUMBLR SMD):

d1d5c2e2b91dda1ae1fe566628db8ce8.png

HE CLAIMS THAT WE WERE ONE ITEMING, BUT EVERY ONE ITEMER IN THIS PICTURE IS DRESSED IN ALL PINK (*COUGH* CONVICTION *COUGH*).  YOU GAVE YOUR SELF UP MATE, OH AND I LOVED KILLING THE MAINS SEEN THE THE VIDEO AS WELL.  GF CONVICTION.

p.s. Say I'm wrong just because I base it on color?  #1 You didn't right click their names b/c they were either Conviction members or random. #2 Watch the vid very closely and maybe catch a glimpse that ZU put some of those kids down several times (some of them were there an hour before Conviction showed up - THX FOR THE DELAY MASSERS).

039a6d49b61a1986e0cb5d9bb33e19d0.jpeg