TLP Vs Foc P2P Prep 2-1

Range Grudge

How mad are you that you had to cancel 2 weekends in a row pulling <15% of your ML lmfao

The amount of happiness over a single prep win shows the desperate state your clan is in

GJ TLP leadership lmfao worse than Hanuman in every single way

how mad are u that u just lost 2 p2p preps in a row killing less than 15% of us in every round? l-----l

Hahaha look at how you happy you are about winning a single prep

The rest of your trophy case is empty, grats on the single prep win, 23-5 still ez lmfaoooooooo

Also I'd love to say "see you on Sunday" lmfao but you'll probably just cancel again LOOOOL

The rest of your trophy case is empty, grats on the single prep win, 23-5 still ez lmfaoooooooo

Also I'd love to say "see you on Sunday" lmfao but you'll probably just cancel again LOOOOL

Lmfao we beat u a couple weeks ago the fuck u mean single prep

i heard they dont pull 18 LUL

grats on the 23-5 bro im proud of tlp ngl

pulled 50 to both preps and beat you in both. 

Your argument is false.

http://tlp-rs.net/topic/99220-tlp-vs-foc-f2p-prep-2-1-back-2-back/page-1

http://tlp-rs.net/topic/99180-tlp-vs-foc-p2p-prep-2-1/

2 preps see cuz we beat u in "your server" too. :P

obviously sufferin from short term memory loss

tlp has smoked foc twice this week f2p and p2p both   B)  B)  B)

I wouldn't expect your tiny special forces brain to understand this, but foc is no longer the best matched hpc clan. After losing several p2p preps in a row without a win (including tlp 2x), foc no longer has the belt.

• 8 months later...

???? are you dumb?

Not at all, i started playing Rs 3 months ago after quitting for about 2 years. Last time i played they were closed and when i came back i joined a lpc clan ( misfits ) right away. Idk anything about Hpcs, rage is new to me, OP and Doom as Hpcs was also new to me. It's sad to see that you've become a spastic after leaving