COTM Changes

موني

9i97GP8.png

Ok so we're changing COTM to a point based system instead of the brown sticky stuff W/L thing which we always do. it'll be based more off of who gets the most preps and how many points you can rack up doing F2P or P2P preps! 

Ok so here's how it's going to work.

F2P Prep (If You Win) = 1 Point 

P2P Prep (If You Win) = 1.5 Points 

Anything above a 40v40 in either F2P or P2P = Extra +1 Point

Fullout Win = +5 Points 

Side Information

• To Win COTM, 6 Points is the minimum
  • This system will be implemented in July
  • Anything below a 40v40 doesn't involve gaining extra points it's just a regular win!
  • These are the timeframes in which preps will be counted in
    Start: The first day of the month at 1 P.M EST
    End: The last day of the month at 6 P.M EST 

Change to the minimum for "what counts as a prep" (Anything below a 25v25 wont count as a prep)

This only applies to MPC's and HPC"s, For LPC's it's 20v20 min

(The only reason P2P preps are worth more is because MASSIVE amount of preps per month are F2P and we feel we should encourage people to start doing more P2P Preps! 

DzFixGs.png

Now, some of you are going to ask "Why didnt you guys do the points per round in which some of the ambassadors suggest?"

Answer: Well to be fair we went through alot of scenarios in which clans can abuse this. Also, something to remember is that if we implemented that system we can differentiate points between F2P and P2P if it's based on rounds because the point differential will either be to massive or to minuscule to even matter. We're trying to push for more P2P not keep it the same way it is atm.  Now referring back to what to I said earlier I can see clans abusing the system in a way which a clan wins 0-2 and may be allies with the other clan and the other clan can throw for more points. Also approaching months end we've seen clans throw entire preps and with a point system throwing a 3-0 prep is much worse for us then throwing a regular prep. 

DzFixGs.png

seems aight. rules on hpc vs mpc tho?

I don't think punishing HPC's for letting MPC's get more of challenge is good IMO, for example when Doom was an MPC no1 would prep so we where forced to prep HPC's and that might be occurring atm with Rage when clans stop to prep them which is why I don't think making different rules for that is really worth it. 

• Kim unpinned this topic