Supremacy Saturday PK Trip: Phase 2

nice guy

Supremacy trips apart from getting fucked by every clan consists of the Indian leader guy being awkward and this Danny guy doing Jackie chan impersonations 24/7.

Could only hack going to 1 trip it was that terrible.

Supremacy trips apart from getting fucked by every clan consists of the Indian leader guy being awkward and this Danny guy doing Jackie chan impersonations 24/7.

Is that the reason why ruin begged supremacy to attend their trips LMFAO

Ruin trips consist of sitting in singles and listening to fake phone calls to keep your members from posting leaving topics l0l

yeh i'd kill myself if i had to go on another ruin trip i don't think ruin has had 1 good trip in the 7months ur brown sticky stuff clans been open lmfao pulling 25 for 4 months pull 50 1 weekend then 30 again l0l brown sticky stuff clan is brown sticky stuff l000l