Regarding IMP & Rage

DreTheOBJ

its not our fault your clan isnt dedicated enough to pull minimum opts l0l

Coming from the clan who pulls 43 the next day and ends in a hour. (Rage peaked at 60) we clearly had a off day with ppl being busy including our leader. If your so "good" why can't you do it again? I'm sure your invites can come again just make sure you add them to ur ml this time.

Gl!

Honestly even with a redo. I don't see rage being able to win. Also making Olympus a runner up is even worse considering they didn't show up to one of the fights. If anything make ruin the runner up

The last matched prep we had vs them we lost 7 ppl all together lmao. Your gonna learn today!

Coming from the clan who pulls 43 the next day and ends in a hour. (Rage peaked at 60) we clearly had a off day with ppl being busy including our leader. If your so "good" why can't you do it again? I'm sure your invites can come again just make sure you add them to ur ml this time.

Gl!

The last matched prep we had vs them we lost 7 ppl all together lmao. Your gonna learn today!

We lost 5 in a 48v50 with two cc leavers so idk why the fuck you're even talking you look like a chemo patient irl.

So what we were up 1 or something? No excuses you lost 45-0 lmfao

You had +4 round 1 and +3 round 2 (scared to sit) used excuse (we don't have to sit it's in the rules) then proceeds to bring invites (which is against the rules) get your brown sticky stuff together lmao. Gl thursday last prep that was actually matched we decked you losing 7 in the last 2 rounds together.

You had +4 round 1 and +3 round 2 (scared to sit) used excuse (we don't have to sit it's in the rules) then proceeds to bring invites (which is against the rules) get your brown sticky stuff together lmao. Gl thursday last prep that was actually matched we decked you losing 7 in the last 2 rounds together.

Delusional bet you make it up and still believe it autist

@@Angela Merkel kiss it goof troop

I have 7 of those nty reject

Gl!

Lmao youre really desperate for a second chance