Help me & Help holydreams

slushpuppy

118 members have voted

1. 1. Was it true that TLP destroyed FOE for X months after losing the JCUP?

• True
    • False

f2p or p2p?

tlp is utter garbage in p2p but theyre able to get an advantage by wearing better armor in f2p

i'm not sure how big of a difference armour/stats made seeing as we closed your brown sticky stuff clan that mostly wore rune and full black dhide

only thing they had was p2p cwa for 8 months, not sure how you can even start to say they were good in p2p wild when sv and foc were forced into wearing the same team cape every trip

clearly foe

topic backfire

FOE & TLP reopened on the same day last year. We were both training our accounts, and warring with low levels but FOE was always better than TLP in every aspect. (26-6 prep record for a reason)

TLP was close to closure, but luckily they accepted 39 defence which pretty much saved their clan and helped them start beating FOE.

Anytime summer is almost over, our pulls always drops because our members prioritize our school year over runescape. This is a KNOWN fact for many, many years. So obviously TLP eventually started to outpull FOE around October.

FOE was still consistently beating TLP in the P2P server during the fall/winter. Since TLP has 39 defence, that obviously helped them tremendously vs FOE 1 defence pures in the F2P sever, and out pulling FOE also helped.

December...Jagex Cup, FOE always best TLP when it matters. (Just like the sharkbrew cup recently)

Now it's 2016, FOE pulls started to increase again since March, and we completely slumped TLP and forced them into closure already. If it wasn't for @ forcing TLP rank team to reopen, so he can get leader and embarrass himself, they would most likely be dead and closed into EOMains.

FOE works twice as hard as TLP because we don't accept 30 def+ and majority of our clan are 1 defence pures, but yet we finished 2015 with the best prep record (110+ wins - 25 losses) and currently 26-6 vs TLP. So yes, we may struggle in preps once in a while if our completion are all 39 def level zerks.

Now I dare you 2k15, worst high council of all time in TLP's history to argue against me. @@Native I'll be ready for you in a few hours m8

Tlp is fucking brown sticky stuff lmfao stfu tlp rejects you lost a rivarly vs supremacy and sv made you team with eop and call VR and foe closed you brown sticky stuffters.

Rivarly? Frau Merkel, that's not a word

Despite my TLP affiliations i'm honestly chuckling over this thread, yall truly are delusional