!seen allen

Niblet

forced foc to share team capes with sv every single trip whilst still claiming to be an honor clan, and made them cancel literally every single f2p trip for 5 months

Sounds like what happened to TLP to be honest. So you should be the last person to talk about a clan teaming and canceling trips.

OT: Is it me, or does every single topic on here just plain broccolied?

Pretty sure I did otherwise you wouldn't be pulling 20s and getting cocked by low tier clans like doom l0l.

?

if u think fo made us slump by feeding us free wins on weekends for over 6 months and refusing to prep us then sure buddy ;p

the truth if is there was never internal troubles in TLP, fo would still be pulling sub 40 on weekends or most likely closed by now lol

?

if u think fo made us slump by feeding us free wins on weekends for over 6 months and refusing to prep us then sure buddy ;p

the truth if is there was never internal troubles in TLP, fo would still be pulling sub 40 on weekends or most likely closed by now lol

You can keep being delusional and think by winning two preps and then tried to close on a good note thinking you "won" the rivalry after being slumped and canceling trips for weeks and then tried to save face and reopen acting like it was a "prank" after being laughed at by the entire community, but this site that was very biased towards your clan already decided we won the rivalry unanimously "even your allies EOP thought the same way l0l"

Tldr FOE wins again.

You can keep being delusional and think by winning two preps and then tried to close on a good note thinking you "won" the rivalry after being slumped and canceling trips for weeks and then tried to save face and reopen acting like it was a "prank" after being laughed at by the entire community, but this site that was very biased towards your clan already decided we won the rivalry unanimously "even your allies EOP thought the same way l0l"

Tldr FOE wins again.

?

The rivalry was over like 6 months ago lmfao? We were finished with you when you were pulling 32 to sunday trips and we moved on to better clans(and that is really saying something LOL) like CP/SV. I know your leadership wanted revenge that badly they tried to convince you the rivalry was still going, and that you didn't lose it pathetically, and I guess that worked LMFAO.