!seen allen

Niblet

after reading the replies and let the glorious pure community talk

from a non biased point of view this topic just turned against you and your clan =/ looks like your attempt at coming at me horribly failed like your clan history =/

its ok keep trying minion

Lmfao, typical response of someone who's demoralized. You tried, and failed miserably.. :'( It's okay tho man, I can't wait to tag you in our weekend topic tomorrow hahahaha ruin ded broccoli 

was a cauliflower decision by him to start up a rivalry with a better clan like rage

i hate the mentality that clans have nowadays where all they want to do is start beef and be in rivalries, i much prefer having the option to fight many different clans without worrying about clans being too scared to fight because a loss may hurt them too much etc

fuckin pussies

was a cauliflower decision by him to start up a rivalry with a better clan like rage

i hate the mentality that clans have nowadays where all they want to do is start beef and be in rivalries, i much prefer having the option to fight many different clans without worrying about clans being too scared to fight because a loss may hurt them too much etc

fuckin pussies

fuckin pussies

like tlp vs foe