Impact Goes Kong Fu Panda on the LPC Scene 60+ Pull

Jail`

@@Simpler

Who gets upset over this game you spastic?? YES PLEASE GIVE ME A LOLLY I LOVE THEM! Did @@Jail` close a clan of yours that I don't know about? Your nan is definitely fucking bald and I'm just stating facts about the medium helm and straw. Also, you smell like burnt kebabs and raw anchovies. Clearly you don't understand the purpose of this website. Why don't you personally tell AAO to not come on our trips if you're so upset about it? Honestly everybody just thinks you're a clown by attempting to "flame". GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

You're probably angry cause it's your bed time and you wanna stay up and play but mummy won't let you will she :(

Hush hush go to bed you'll feel better in the morning :)

"Everybody" thinks I'm a clown? You don't know anyone so how can you say that lol, I'm not flaming mate I can see you're trying to flame though by trying to insult people IRL that you don't know.

By the wat you act and speak I'm going to guess you're 13 years old? Maybe chubby aswell? Chubbiness always leads to anger.

You're probably angry cause it's your bed time and you wanna stay up and play but mummy won't let you will she :(

"Everybody" thinks I'm a clown? You don't know anyone so how can you say that lol, I'm not flaming mate I can see you're trying to flame though by trying to insult people IRL that you don't know.

By the wat you act and speak I'm going to guess you're 13 years old? Maybe chubby aswell? Chubbiness always leads to anger.

LUL. Yeah 13 and LARGE AS FUCK. AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA. you just mad cuz you know im right about your terrible life.

LUL. Yeah 13 and LARGE AS FUCK. AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA. you just mad cuz you know im right about your terrible life.

My life is far from terrible, I find it interesting how you seem to know so much about me.

Do you late night stalk or go on the lurch to see what simpler is up to? If I'm that important and make such an impact of your life just pm me I'll answer questions for you so actually have the truth when you throw IRL comments out there :)

Now go to bed sweetheart we don't want you to tired in the morning xo

0 ask, irrelevant pos

And you are? Why you quoting? Noone asked you to breathe.

I think you misspelt post btw.

He is Flex not sure how you can't see that. And from personal experience I don't think you get asked to breathe? Just sayin mutha fucka

Piece Of Shit

its only game why u heff to be mad

Cute little edit we got down the bottom, forget to add it in whilst in your stage of rage?

It's impossible for someone to be a "piece of brown sticky stuff" seeing as "brown sticky stuff" is "feces" which is human wastage produced from the body that comes out the anus.

Seeing as feces leaves the human body and has no life form it's just a solid mass it makes no sense what you're saying.

Next time you could easily say "piece of brown sticky stuff" rather than "pos" you can't shorten a non existent phrase.

must be u irl

umFEHQJ.jpg

Nah my name isn't jack and I don't own a pair of denim overalls nor a ho.rse.

Plus my Runescape related name is "simpler" not "simple"

Nice try though, maybe one day you'll have a successful flame or even quality banter.

Back to the drawing boards bucko.

Cute little edit we got down the bottom, forget to add it in whilst in your stage of rage?

It's impossible for someone to be a "piece of brown sticky stuff" seeing as "brown sticky stuff" is "feces" which is human wastage produced from the body that comes out the anus.

Seeing as feces leaves the human body and has no life form it's just a solid mass it makes no sense what you're saying.

Next time you could easily say "piece of brown sticky stuff" rather than "pos" you can't shorten a non existent phrase.

Nah my name isn't jack and I don't own a pair of denim overalls nor a ho.rse.

Plus my Runescape related name is "simpler" not "simple"

Nice try though, maybe one day you'll have a successful flame or even quality banter.

Back to the drawing boards bucko.

ty for the bump keep it coming, make it known Impact is the #1 LPC 

@@Flex

Anytime enjoy the bump, you're just out of brown sticky stuff to come back with :) so you've reverted to a nothing comment thanking me for the bump.

no because it is a waste of time, you legit came out of nowhere flamed impact 

no brown sticky stuff ill respond, farmer you're in corrupt mains fucking brown sticky stuff hpc 

stick to bringing out pures to ur trips , aw no topic for cp or aao :/

no because it is a waste of time, you legit came out of nowhere flamed impact

no brown sticky stuff ill respond, farmer you're in corrupt mains fucking brown sticky stuff hpc

stick to bringing out pures to ur trips , aw no topic for cp or aao :/

You came out of nowhere though I wasn't even talking to you bud.

brown sticky stuff Hpc? You're entitled to your opinion so I won't comment on that seeing you're in a Lpc which will close soon I dare say.

Oh no! No topics yet omg no! What has the world come to, I forgot how important sharkbrew status was sorry!

Your leader can't keep a clan open and relies on Aao for help so relax, have a cookie or something.

You came out of nowhere though I wasn't even talking to you bud.

brown sticky stuff Hpc? You're entitled to your opinion so I won't comment on that seeing you're in a Lpc which will close soon I dare say.

Oh no! No topics yet omg no! What has the world come to, I forgot how important sharkbrew status was sorry!

Your leader can't keep a clan open and relies on Aao for help so relax, have a cookie or something.

l0l we rely on aao's help? check out our memberlist, you make it sound more than 50% of them are aao lmfao theres like 5. 

yea u got dicked today at your trip (cp and aao) looks like you need the help 

we still slapped the brown sticky stuff out of all lpc before any aao members joining Impact