End of an Era

Aged k0

Best part about the cd brown sticky stuff talking: i could probably be a rank in cd tomorrow if i so desired lol.

You couldn't lead Aao , what makes you think you can lead the clan that killed you? I wouldn't mind if Aao joined except King koer cuz hes a bundle of twigsgot.

Yo aged you should stop calling you choke way to much... btw I closed your clan lmao

10 years wouhou! Havent accomplished brown sticky stuff.

"WE BEAT APEX!!!" ye a rsps clan that came into 07 haha

Btw colin and william, ur clan is ded lol cya this weekend

I wouldn't exactly call you a "honor" clan. Maybe in the past, but not the last months.

We were on good terms. Imperial slumped you for past beef, we didn't even try to touch you, and they decided not to kill you and stayed off.

Then to try to recover and boost morale you started brown sticky stuff with us trying to take advantage we had beef with another clan. We recovered, slumped you, you asked for mercy and had members trying to ease us off, but CD is merciless, and we put the final nail to your coffin. Thats pretty much how things went.

Remember, we were on good terms, you betrayed us and tried to hit us when we were "down". Your leadership did this to you.

I feel sorry for the members, many of them were decent, the leadership was the problem. I wish the members goodluck.

By the way, new clans will form, its just a recycling game. Maybe today we have less clans, members will join other clans, other clans will grow bigger, fights will start, members will fight with leadership, and new clans will form. Thats how things work. We will not end up with no clans.

You're legit dillusional if you think a clan like CD has the ability to force a clan into closure.

Tbh aao wad the only other clan I really liked alot. Me and joe were buddy's for over 10 years and we used to pk and fight each other all the time back when both clans first opened around 2006...back then AAO was called RN lol...for "Roasting Noobs"....Ah the good times, sad you guys are gone once again. :(

Tbh aao wad the only other clan I really liked alot. Me and joe were buddy's for over 10 years and we used to pk and fight each other all the time back when both clans first opened around 2006...back then AAO was called RN lol...for "Roasting Noobs"....Ah the good times, sad you guys are gone once again. :(

probably back the moment joe gets bored, you know how it has been with previous 15 aao versions :P

start again from bunch of cb 70s

• 2 months later...