Eruption of Pures Presents: The Slaughter of Fatality

sudo_

qQaSlPd.gif

qOY7v.png

FAX2J.png

SWAUZlf.png

http://fided.eop-rs.org/

This trip is definitely one of the few that will be put into EoP's history of Summer 2016. We left today with 82 Erupted Pures looking to kill Fatality, and we exactly that. The trip consisted of a clean 1v1 against Fatality and multiple failed attempts at the Anti-EoP alliance attempting to team on us.

f0vtzc.png

The trip initially began by Fatality logging out from us and staying in lobby every time we became remotely close with them. It was not until around thirty minutes into the trip in where they had no other option outside of fighting, and that's where we'll begin.

f0vtzc.png

When you go up against a clan similar to Fatality, you already know that when they fight you, if they ever do, that they always think they have some sort of advantage on you. When in reality, we completely understood what was going to happen and still killed them. The fight started south of 13 ports where we had constant aggression and remained +10 throughout the entire fight, until final ownage came to help out Fatality in where all clans walked south.

anJTE4u.png

MPPEq9Y.png

kt7DCGp.png

f0vtzc.png

After this fight, that's where brown sticky stuff really hit the fan for Fatality. Usually, they can cover up the fact that they got absolutely smoked in their fights by the fact of another clan crashing, but the next fight no clan came to help them. CP and fo were busy fighting each other, which led to fo not being able to aid Fatality in their time of need, so we literally had Fatality all to ourselves.

The fight was literally a slaughter the second it began south of graves. A visual representation of the fight can be viewed here

I'm not even gonna bother explaining to you this fight. Take a look at the pictures to see how big of a slaughter this fight was. We remained 20+ on them at all times

dydj6fm.png

8c1becd596269d20e8d5f7eab3e100a3.png

69e7cf6098a4bf1fac4e4e8cef0ea862.png

4fc91f9999bc7b306e62c3468b789d8d.png

bab64cc8f575d89bb12e92b882cead9e.png

c0be5f386c53dd71b00e194049b882c2.png

4600b961659a4862efd1fe9ec7e7a84f.png

54b4f236cf22c95a625cc909ab9080fb.png

a767c9e7f34310fad0ea4da53c50f863.png

e8fe26ce7d73d37f83fbda0ef157f06d.png

dypUfjg.png

B9MGBT4.png

fiAlvaM.png

wAi1N7A.png

L3esUTK.png

gfvnnXV.png

gTWtPHF.png

40KmYBj.png

VfgF1So.png

jqRNP7h.png

ueS2eQc.png

CLECmHt.png

ik4f6ht.png

f0vtzc.png

With the alliance clearly being uncoordinated, they made sure that they did not fight any clan without being in the same general area as the other, which eliminated the possibility for any long-term 1v1 like we just had against Fatality which is completely OK. There was no disputing who the winner of that fight was. Anyways, Fatality had enough balls to go multi with final ownage being in a different world and not extremely far away. We hit them and remained up on them for the entirety of the fight until their boyfriends crashed.

ZoNv8RI.png

KIzjcdG.png

YXC2J6C.png

JzhxgYb.png

f0vtzc.png

After the previous hit, within fifteen minutes both alliance clans decided to call it a day.

The alliance is clearly working [lol]

9d3975bbe1ac5370d2f8fe3c37f8d6c4.png

4PxcoD9.png

f0vtzc.png

f0vtzc.png

Why are you running from us below???? You have more

CP fight:

80 pull to stay in single l0l

you dont have the balls to 1v1 us buddy both me and you know that

(i said 1v1, i know you guys love to fight us with fi being your meatshield)

(50v50 champs)

you dont have the balls to 1v1 us buddy both me and you know that

(i said 1v1, i know you guys love to fight us with fi being your meatshield)

(50v50 champs)

Is that why you run in wildy?