[ARCHIVED] Doom's new intro

Grayson

I thought better of supremacy but learned once I got back it's nothing but flaming.. go look at my topic asking for graphics for a logo for this video. Several supremacy kids on it just trolling.

Thanks though.

You're really cauliflower tbh grayson. You go inactive for months on end and then realise your clan started a war with Supremacy that they can't handle so you jump instantly onto the bandwagon and think supremacy are just flaming you. If your ranks didn't start this; Doom would have a chance of survival.

The overall intro is neat; but again stealing my old theme's for Balrog as i said like a million times for the new website and brown sticky stuff is kinda justin beiber. :D 

You're really cauliflower tbh grayson. You go inactive for months on end and then realise your clan started a war with Supremacy that they can't handle so you jump instantly onto the bandwagon and think supremacy are just flaming you. If your ranks didn't start this; Doom would have a chance of survival.

The overall intro is neat; but again stealing my old theme's for Balrog as i said like a million times for the new website and brown sticky stuff is kinda justin beiber. :D

All over a p2p prep lol