Next HPC to close?

HPC  

129 members have voted

1. 1. Which HPC will be the next to close?

Unfortunately Doom might, but who wants to see clans close when there is already not much action and only a select few clans who pull high? Less action for everyone else and less preps, mini wars, and events in general. After them my next bet would be Redemption and then EOP since EOP are notoriously known for closing over and over. 

RD has been down hill ever since they lost the Rivalry with FI and making @@17_ leave many others, skillz etc.

I killed RD @ @@Devvo @ @@Dipsonn F[a]t horizon etc

he's right though, u guys decided to start bringing heaps of mains and u still pull 40..

It's embarrassing if u ask me ;/

u pulled 70 to f2p and 30 the next day, what does that tell you? Cp literally survives on invities and mains lmao also 10 of ur elders leak to us btw

Unfortunately Doom might, but who wants to see clans close when there is already not much action and only a select few clans who pull high? Less action for everyone else and less preps, mini wars, and events in general. After them my next bet would be Redemption and then EOP since EOP are notoriously known for closing over and over.

RD has been down hill ever since they lost the Rivalry with FI and making @@17_ leave many others, skillz etc.

I killed RD @ @@Devvo @ @@Dipsonn F[a]t horizon etc

Great paragraph sir the only part is disagree with is u closing Rd. U definitely did not. You also left fatality when all your butt buddies (Krazed, Jew) and your daddy (Nick) left and ditched the clan you apparently love so much right after getting Council. Later, you realised following your friends wasn't a wise choice so came crawling back to fi.

@@Halloween no response? Thought so :P