Looking for F2P Pure clan

RAGRAGRAG94

Hey guys, just got back into Pures on OSRS & i'm currently training up my account to join a clan.

I've been playing RS since 2006.

I do have a headset w/ mic so teamspeak, discord, etc.. won't be a problem

I'm not looking to do much P2P stuff. I am p2p but just wish to have a fun f2p pure clan to pk with.

Currently my stats are:

40 Attack

73 Strength

1 Defence

1 Prayer

46 Range

1 Mage

62 HP

52 Combat

Thanks guys...

Hey guys, just got back into Pures on OSRS & i'm currently training up my account to join a clan.

I've been playing RS since 2006.

I do have a headset w/ mic so teamspeak, discord, etc.. won't be a problem

I'm not looking to do much P2P stuff. I am p2p but just wish to have a fun f2p pure clan to pk with.

Currently my stats are:

40 Attack

73 Strength

1 Defence

1 Prayer

46 Range

1 Mage

62 HP

52 Combat

Thanks guys...

Youd be perfect to join the lpc im in we are 45-70 combat mainly 50-65 thought! Our forums are sk-rs.com and teamspeak is skclan.teamspeak3.org if you have any other questions feel free to message me! you will need to train range though! 

Yes, i realize my stats are still a bit low. I'll be getting 59+ Magic, 75+ Range & 75+ str soon. Grinding out the training... Thanks for the feedback guys!

No problem, do some research in the pure aftermath and take your pick.

Join an LPC unless you are deciding to get 43 prayer.

What does LPC mean? Sorry, brand new to the community. Adn yeah, i was planning on staying 1 prayer for a while tbh.

Also - Thanks for all the feedback guys, was not expecting all the responses so quickly :D!

What does LPC mean? Sorry, brand new to the community. Adn yeah, i was planning on staying 1 prayer for a while tbh.

Also - Thanks for all the feedback guys, was not expecting all the responses so quickly :D!

Lower pure clan, originally meant Low pulling clan but it pretty much means lower level clan nowadays so level 45-65 i'd assume.