[Work In Progess]Clan Award pedestal

slushpuppy

9i97GP8.png

Introduction

The Pure Community has always awarded signatures to event winners. However, we feel that the euphoria wears off pretty quickly considering the amount of time clan ranks/members & sharkbrew ranks had put into the event. Therefore there is a need to somehow keep the memories of the winners just a little longer.

The Clan Award Pedestal

The Clan Award Pedestal is located on the board index page of http://sharkbrew.com/community. Most recent Winners of some sharkbrew events will go on the Pedestal. This means that everyone who views the site will get a glimpse at your clan's triumphs. While you bask in glory, your rivals will envy.

For Sharkbrew events with multiple categories, the Pedestal will automatically cycle through the sigs of each category while the page is loaded(8 secs++).

At this time of writing, the Pedestal will host

COTM(Permanently)

WCOTM(Permanently)

Sharkbrew Summer Awards(Temp)

If your clan sig doesn't turn up, drop me a PM or tag any of the high ranks- Counselor & Overseer

DzFixGs.png

8efa8ec815e87b95f61727343bffeaf7.png

9i97GP8.png

Introduction

The Pure Community has always awarded signatures to event winners. However, we feel that the euphoria wears off pretty quickly considering the amount of time clan ranks/members & sharkbrew ranks had put into the event. Therefore there is a need to somehow keep the memories of the winners just a little longer.

The Clan Award Pedestal

The Clan Award Pedestal is located on the board index page of http://sharkbrew.com/community. Most recent Winners of some sharkbrew events will go on the Pedestal. This means that everyone who views the site will get a glimpse at your clan's triumphs. While you bask in glory, your rivals will envy.

For Sharkbrew events with multiple categories, the Pedestal will automatically cycle through the sigs of each category while the page is loaded(8 secs++).

At this time of writing, the Pedestal will host

COTM(Permanently)

WCOTM(Permanently)

Sharkbrew Summer Awards(Temp)

If your clan sig doesn't turn up, drop me a PM or tag any of the high ranks- Counselor & Overseer

DzFixGs.png

8efa8ec815e87b95f61727343bffeaf7.png

• 3 weeks later...