What I feel.

Control Pker

For those Who Actually Read this and understand what certain clans go through, I Respect you.

But I know nothing will even change after this but yolo. 

So in my time of clanning i have always been watching how things go and how clans are doing. 

One of my biggiest Concerns with my clan being a p2p based clan is that we are entitled to pull very massive in p2p in order for us to get the numbers to provide to you guys for the action you need to survive. If you know what P2P based clans go through then you know most members of those only love P2P and it becomes a pain to get them there.

(Most guys say boot them but thats like botting your entire ml, we calculated like 40+ people)

In my eyes, The weekend action you all get it, is the only reason why you all are open right now and its the same for the rest. 

We As Special Forces are currently the highest pulling p2p clan when we compare it to the MPC scene that we are bracketing ourselves by a long shot. 

The only thing in my life time i have ever was seriously thinking about is why the hell all you MPC ranks who are 100% in HPC and go to every p2p sunday trip or the majority have not taking up the consideration of having p2p official trips. Clans Are there to fight eachother but ultimately its to bring the community growth higher then what it is now but theres one thing many people dont know and i blame it on the people who lead it. The only reason i can find and figured out is that all ranks from other MPC'S do not have callers for p2p nor confidence in their calling ability's for p2p in a large setting. I can assure you that my clan with matched experience with me behind the calls would destroy if not all p2p clans. 

90% of you guys who are MPC were created in w308, its as simple as that no matter what year your looking at. 

The Reality is the Leaders have not taugh their members the p2p concept they need to build the confidence to come p2p a clan that is good at the server but when a Big clan such as SF comes to the table who you all know are p2p based ya'll ditch out on it, Call The Server Irrelevant, try to get other clans to make up numbers to make things unfair etc.

You all  dont want to have p2p officials because you know who the bigger clan really is, you dont want to look cauliflower etc etc and i could go onto to flame. 

BUT!, when you flame a clan you have to be unbiased and look at the bigger picture. 

Without a P2P official we cannot properly function as a clan like i said before its like taking out your f2p weekend trips and doing nothing thats how it feels. But the big thought process that was playing through my head was when i made sf and try to make history again and really put my self under the maximum pressure to being successful and Move my clan to the HPC Level to meet the needs that these men want to see happen. Many of you really question how im alive IRL with how much i do and i will do this till i get the cup.

My Clan is More Happy to know that we will take part in HPC Sunday's Over these F2P Weekends but we will come out to take part. ( we are at least doing our part) 

Ya'll Advertise you do p2p but like i said when the bigger clan comes that is based in that server its like the Land Of Teleportation which is not something we want. 

we are bored of fighting teleportation clans and i know Foe is in the same dam playing field even worst when they mass up to have all the clans be doing it that people just want something more. My guys would rather kill fucking randoms at lava dragons other then going to see all you little mpc's sitting at east drags with your right clicks on your glory's.  
We love long fights/ long returns fights and things that really bring out the quality in each clan not just a fucking Teleport Hut that has been going on since we've opened with clans. 

As much hate i got, you all know that im very successful at what ive done for this community and i live and breathe it everyday.

We are not forced to come out every weekend to give you action, quite frankly im not going to go the route of following the clanning scene like everyone else if we can't get things needed to make sure we have the  best of both worlds.

Questions 

Now most of you reading this now know that you instantly think of HPC, Could SF go hpc etc. Lots of questions and people doubting us. 

Being that we dont plan on staying mpc for long term means  we are under alot of pressure to be successful at the barriers thrown at them.

if you know me i expect a high level of results in order to proceed to fit my clans needs.

So Being the reality is we all laugh and joke about SF being HPC lalalala, By the time we get to that Level, we expecting to be around our 1 year anniversary or little bit past that but considering on whats going on in the Scene, foe having no competition and Everyone Not putting efforts into growing the HPC scene, they will think twice about staying Open as a Pure Clan.

We cannot Function without all of you but most importantly we cannot get our experience level without our HPC's Getting the Competition they need so we are trying to get you mpc's to help us so that we can help them. Even Without the MPC's help us in the sense of wildy, prepping is okay but cannot pass over years. 

This has been the dream ive been waiting for and this is what ive dedicated my life too, and the reality is that this is our Happiness and Joy we bring to the members in order for us to survive, is that it will happen if we do what we say we are going to do, and just use the MPC scene like the HPC's do as a training ground for there members to get the preps they need and the experience they need to bump up to that Level and Clan at the highest level in the game.

At the end of the Day the HPC's Expected one thing from all MPC's and that was to either Move up or do what they do and just Recruit your members into their clans Without even needing to go ingame for members. All they do is  just make your ranks suck them into which ever clan they choose and this is what the scene has created. A barrier in which you cannot move up, you cannot do anything but stay in the scene to keep the pure community alive?

Overall

-Look at the other side of things and what your clans are not doing.  

-Look at what we are pressured to do

-Look at the Route of my clan on how we created the clan 

Remember who was competing in our Scene as LPC, when we were the first big pulling LPC at the time before SD closed to make impact and try to recruit member to make a brown sticky stuffty version. 

-Alot of you clans wont teach your members p2p because you dont know how and rely on the HPC clans to make up for it. 

Look at what we do for the community action but get nothing back other then Unexpected Wildy Interactions which we pull like 25-35

Think about the clans in the MPC that P2P but really sit at east dragons and really don't do anything other then tele when they see us. 

This is what clanning has become but the only way its going to work for us, is that HPC spot and that's the reality of the game. 

WE are much like foe in alot of ways, it will take us a time to build in f2p but we need to always have whats best for us in p2p. 

EVEN IF WE LOSE OUR WARS IN HPC AS AN MPC, WE AT LEAST DID IT AND COULD GIVE OUR MEMBERS THAT ACTION.

YOU ALL STAY IN F2P EVERY WEEKEND AND DO IT TWICE A WEEK. 

PLUS YOU GO TO HPC SUNDAY'S WE DONT GET TO THAT JUST YET BUT WE WILL. 

EXPECT US 

I have to admit I read a good piece on that essay. Then I read "a big clan like SF" and I stopped reading.

But from what I did read.

You should try going out on Fridays, MPCs are doing P2P on Fridays. I'd take this "big P2P clan" seriously if you hadn't lost up 20 vs Ruin. You can be big in numbers but quality will prove superior.

I read it personally but the pure community lacks the brain cells to read this tbh. MPCs and LPCs should close and make room for the big boy HPCs and keep the true pure scene alive, that's all there is to it.

I agree all these brown sticky stuff clans should either move up to the hpc scene or close into the hpcs. These lpc/mpcs are so fucking irrelevant man. Nobody cares about them nothing you accomplish in the low tier scene counts btw.

Mate, you are free to give your opinion in this community but surely you know by now that half the people here flame this type of stuff and the other half don't read it.

You can summarise this essay in a few sentences to get your point across.

Gl at hpc weekends but there is a reason things are the way they are. No matter how brown sticky stuff it is...

And ur brown sticky stuff p2p and yell at ur members over minis ppl like you shouldn't play rs cuz u take it way too seriously ur clan is doggbrown sticky stuff everyone knows that u are probably most delusional person on rs lol u claim to be p2p based but can't even beat f2p clans in p2p you are str8 up garbage and ur clan is a joke