Friday Flirting - Veng causing chaos, Ft. Rev, Doom and Rage.

Sybren

Topic created by @Miltz.

0rGcs6f.gif

So today we went out for our unofficial Friday feasting. We banged a few pures and ended up clearing Rage. After about 15 minutes our trusty pals Rev were spotted getting cleared by FOE at Corp... I THOUGHT REV NEVER PKED AT CORP?!

We managed to log in on Rev and they got two or three kills as we logged in but then began to tele out. We then went on the hunt and it seemed they had left the wilderness.

Our #1 Renovator/Builder/Founder/Legend @wOLlk4C.png Sybren hit up their IRC and arranged a fight. They took wayy to long to mass up so we moved to Easts. We got that call that they were at corp, so a couple of our guys ran to corp to lure them to us at Easts.

As expected Rev took the bait and began flying after us. We hit into them just north of pond and after Rev got caught in a couple of embarrassing clumps they ended up teleing out. A few of their stragglers were left as Jason and Sybren smacked them with TBs. They began running south west and we ended up being logged on by a huge clump of pures. As we chased off their last remaining member we got the Rev Cleared spam and got out to taunt them at Edgeville... Someone say something.

OH! I forgot to mention they then declined our offer of another fight. IDK why?

GF Rev.

After this we ended up running into Doom. We cleared them off of Ven hill in a matter of seconds and ended up with a nice Ballista loot.

7bd8a8bb4daa88985d650ff654068500.jpg

X4QoSOW.gif

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zkih7vJYZkE

Another sick trip boys. Let's keep up the good work.

#VengUp

X4QoSOW.gif

vJDf0pe.png

81wVWAm.png

WhexCTI.png

A5mQ4tV.png

9nvcvGT.png

qMcVoUY.png

pBY7nwB.png

9a2c20b7a1dc4b613fa39bedfc6c9285.png

e9DNTFU.png

OfCBxuu.png

goHYI6N.png

XG02L6I.png

hUc5KqV.png

dKDXumK.png

ZLU6lwd.png

ZLU6lwd.png

OnnxVn5.png

UEWyGcf.png

4ba93926ec1093105d7e72a6c9a88677.png

P55LtRz.png

55df0020b81c5da0263c9640932cafea.png

hd5QblO.gif

Topic created by @Miltz.

0rGcs6f.gif

So today we went out for our unofficial Friday feasting. We banged a few pures and ended up clearing Rage. After about 15 minutes our trusty pals Rev were spotted getting cleared by FOE at Corp... I THOUGHT REV NEVER PKED AT CORP?!

We managed to log in on Rev and they got two or three kills as we logged in but then began to tele out. We then went on the hunt and it seemed they had left the wilderness.

Our #1 Renovator/Builder/Founder/Legend @wOLlk4C.png Sybren hit up their IRC and arranged a fight. They took wayy to long to mass up so we moved to Easts. We got that call that they were at corp, so a couple of our guys ran to corp to lure them to us at Easts.

As expected Rev took the bait and began flying after us. We hit into them just north of pond and after Rev got caught in a couple of embarrassing clumps they ended up teleing out. A few of their stragglers were left as Jason and Sybren smacked them with TBs. They began running south west and we ended up being logged on by a huge clump of pures. As we chased off their last remaining member we got the Rev Cleared spam and got out to taunt them at Edgeville... Someone say something.

OH! I forgot to mention they then declined our offer of another fight. IDK why?

GF Rev.

After this we ended up running into Doom. We cleared them off of Ven hill in a matter of seconds and ended up with a nice Ballista loot.

7bd8a8bb4daa88985d650ff654068500.jpg

X4QoSOW.gif

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zkih7vJYZkE

Another sick trip boys. Let's keep up the good work.

#VengUp

X4QoSOW.gif

vJDf0pe.png

81wVWAm.png

WhexCTI.png

A5mQ4tV.png

9nvcvGT.png

qMcVoUY.png

pBY7nwB.png

9a2c20b7a1dc4b613fa39bedfc6c9285.png

e9DNTFU.png

OfCBxuu.png