Doom Has Closed

Lenin

your first mistake was thinking you had to go 110 to try and compete in HPCS. Regardless, you were definitely among the best MPC's to maintain status and respectability, something the current MPC's could learn alot from.

Good luck wherever you guys go.

Appreciate the topic Lenin.

Our clan consists mostly of people that want to move on in life and didn't want the responsibility to keep getting on this game for an event most of us have already done for years upon years.

Don't get me wrong it's fun to do here and there but coming from somebody that is 23, it's not something that I want to continue doing.

We had our fun but it was time to call it quits and move on with life for the majority of us.

Some people will stay active and join other clans but I can see 75% of the clan just moving on IRL.

Rip doom, to bad you couldn't rise to the dominance you had in the Mpc scene.

This is the perfect time for a Mpc to move up so hopefully one does ;)

None of the MPCs have the capability to survive in the HPC bracket. Besides, the MPC bracket is far more active than the HPC bracket.

If I am being completely honest, Doom never really fit into the HPC scene. They were too new, pulled too small, and were too inconsistent to establish a real place. I don't like seeing any clans close, but as far as FOE is concerned, the impact on our weekends is negligible. I liked Logan, and KJ seemed fine, but I tend to think Ryan is a self-centered prick. Scammed his twitch followers for GP, left FOE when no-promo to focus on leading Doom, which from the sounds of things, he only bothered to do when things were going swimmingly. Ari, tell Nate I said wassup. GL with your future endeavors Doom members. DP is wag1.

anyone with a brain will know that supremacy made every single weekend they had a living hell (forcing them to log/run/team/cancel trips)

People who think that there's no correlation to supremacy closing them is pretty cauliflower irl l0l

All of the ranks of doom will still play btw and that remy guy is gonna try hard for ruin l0l

ur a legit moron irl get back in ur van child molester