What pure clans

A L L E N

Rage turned into a main clan (masstraining mains because they cant compete) Op are still brown sticky stuff and has invites, Imperial are doing good especially in preps and on the weekends aswell, Ruin have been getting higher and higher pulls each weekend and are doing good in preps, and CD are dominant on the weekends with clans teaming up to face us. Impact have done really well stepping up to the mpc scene, they have been getting lower pulls since they started, but they are still doing good in terms of fighting other clans. Apex is still irrelevant as fuck. 

You got perfected by ruin twice and let your pures meatshield for your 40 main invites on weekends lol

Rage turned into a main clan (masstraining mains because they cant compete) Op are still brown sticky stuff and has invites, Imperial are doing good especially in preps and on the weekends aswell, Ruin have been getting higher and higher pulls each weekend and are doing good in preps, and CD are dominant on the weekends with clans teaming up to face us. Impact have done really well stepping up to the mpc scene, they have been getting lower pulls since they started, but they are still doing good in terms of fighting other clans. Apex is still irrelevant as fuck. 

holy fuck disgusting answers honestly dissapointed

thx @@Sandra thats what i might do honestly at this point lol ..

@ I would suggest Forsaken to you :)! I've been in the clan for 1 year in the past but I still hang out with them. Friendly, mature and a lot of fun! Weekly fights and unofficial PvM events. I don't know much about other medium clans. I do know Downfall is the dominant one at the moment number wise, but they are very toxic. 

I myself was thinking about rejoining a pure clan, but I can't be bothered anymore! I would rejoin Forsaken, but don't meet the reqs and I'm unsure if I can be active enough. Also: some ex-E members still play on their mains (clanless though). Maybe that might make you turn main even faster :P! They have 80-88s accounts and 110 combat + accounts. 

How are you?

RAGE IS STILL #1 MPC we get teamed on 1v4 or 1v3 every weekend just tells u how dominate our clan realy is and about the mains don't get fooled by CD brain dead clan or by imperial full of brown sticky stuffters who we clear ever weekend in multi and in edge (I have numerous amount of pics of clearing em) we only created mains for clans like CD that use em against us other then that we log out the mains vs any other clan. And OHH yeah CD wuz up 10 last Sunday (they had 40 mains) and they were still scared to get off singles to fight us (they been sitting in singles for weeks)....this is the truth whether u like it or not.