Wich one is worse?

City

I don't understand why Op+Rage would challenge CD into a main war when CD was a main clan for a pretty long time. It was obviously expected that once challenged CD would deliver (this was only CD as well, imagine if other clans bring this amount of mains). I am actually expecting CD to have even more if they are challenged once again which I would honestly not like and hope not seeing so much rune next weekend.

In reality clans should take 1-5 mains a trip in my opinion, but having a clean MPC scene won't happen.

Rage said they'd use their mains to hit mains, but that didn't seem to last.

I don't understand why Op+Rage would challenge CD into a main war when CD was a main clan for a pretty long time. It was obviously expected that once challenged CD would deliver (this was only CD as well, imagine if other clans bring this amount of mains). I am actually expecting CD to have even more if they are challenged once again which I would honestly not like and hope not seeing so much rune next weekend.

In reality clans should take 1-5 mains a trip in my opinion, but having a clean MPC scene won't happen.

Yes CD had to bring 2 times the mains they usually bring to save the imp+ruin+impact+cd alliance after someone (idk who?!?!?) matched mains with them for 1 day.

this is the clan the whole scenes teams up with lmfao

We stopped with the mains you asked for it.

This isn't even a fraction of what's to come.

You can't out main an ex main clan.

@ @Don

When are we having the joint funeral next weekend??

Whos leading the train after? 2v1 and still cant be touched. Bowdow to the true #1 wildy bundle of twigsg0ts

crash our fights when we are fight cd I don't know what else you would expect

crash our fights when we are fight cd I don't know what else you would expect

You crashed our fights vs Imperial and our fight vs Op. It was expected that at some point we would do the same. Those mains came running into our clump quicker than your pures though.