Any clans out there that dont allow addy or mains?

inner8gates

Ruin has least xd

i beg to differ

8912fb28a2c79fe73b9e14bf6afec359.jpg

That is literally the only Impact main everyone shows lol. You guys got a few as well so...

But yea join Ruin or Impact tbh. Ruin have a higher combat average and Impact has a lower def average but both clans can be called pure clans. Ruin have a few in addy but I don't think its too many. Impact is the clan who probably has most people 1 def though.

That is literally the only Impact main everyone shows lol. You guys got a few as well so...

But yea join Ruin or Impact tbh. Ruin have a higher combat average and Impact has a lower def average but both clans can be called pure clans. Ruin have a few in addy but I don't think its too many. Impact is the clan who probably has most people 1 def though.

yeah ruin  dont have too much addy, when they have joint trips with hpcs they just wear mithril? no moron stop talking

SD v2 acting like they dont use mains im giggling atm

yeah ruin  dont have too much addy, when they have joint trips with hpcs they just wear mithril? no moron stop talking

SD v2 acting like they dont use mains im giggling atm

I heard Rage accepted mass training mains to compete in the wildy. Confirm? Started a main war vs an Ex-Main clan as well. You should look at your clan though, having the highest defense average in the MPC Community says something about your pures. Impact has the lowest combat average and the lowest defense average yet been doing pretty good in the weekends. I do not care who wins or not, seeing people in monk robes is better than seeing them in addy/rune. If we debate, I'd let you know that Impact has had a pretty good started to MPC. I do not disagree that Rage has its higher points, but Impact has definitely had them as well.

I do not know what SD is, nor do I care to be honest.

I also heard you guys were going to log them out when you guys fought pures. I respected that for as much as it lasted. Your Saturday trip.

Like I told Waifu Pillow, if you can find evidence of more than 5 mains from Impact. Feel free to PM me. We have 2 mains confirmed, and there is only pictures of 1. You guys on the other hand had a 2v1 (Rage+Op vs CD) where there were probably 50 pures and 70 mains fighting on Saturday, and double the mains on Sunday.

Currently checking clans memberlists and sites.

Impacts website is not working.  www.impact-rs.net 

Yea sadly it is down at the moment. You can keep looking around the community though. Maybe check some Weekend trips/Preps of the clans you are thinking about joining.

Good luck.