Foe wtf is your goal bro

Hotshot

"first of all I'm not on any thing right now ill occasionally bully some brown sticky stuff nhers on os scape when my girl aint home but I ruined my pure on rs so it like 120+cb now, I have problems with studying irl, I dropped out of school when I was 16 and im a runecape nerd for the timebeing, I lost my liscense cuz i aint a snitch for a year, so i have an FR44 and alot ofother things that won't be disclosed at this particular time, which means im basically on lockdown for 3 years cuz im broke and when i aint on rs im on the streets wit my boys who do nothing but get me "in trouble"

FOE's legacy will not be forgotten, same as MM's. Definitely the most dominant P2P clan there will be. TLP may have had good runs as the better matched clan, but no clan will replicate FOE's P2P Fullout dominance and I do not think anyone will replicate FOE's P2P wildy dominance either.

nobody liked you in foe you're so brown sticky stuff at the game and you're a socially awkward mute, how mad are you that you got booted out of foe for being fucking brown sticky stuff?? Lmfaoooo

Seems like u dont even know why i got booted :D next time stay quiet if u dont actually know anything virgin fo 2016 is brown sticky stuff quality/community clan