Looking for a Hpc and a Lpc

Xbites

Www.sk-rs.com

Skclan.teamspeak3.org

Come check out our community

Check out Invictus mate, best LPC in both servers, action daily, and the only remaining clan to not bring mains! Drop an intro @ Invictus-RS.com

hey remember impact getting railed x3 this Sunday lol, hush little guy

Sorry @@Dave he wants lpc not mpc =)

Join Invictus if you're searching for an LPC www.Invictus-Rs.com

Hes looking for lpc not mpc mate get your eyes checked

Hes looking for lpc mate not mpc

Invictus-rs.com #1LPC

He wants a lpc clan mate not mpc

I think I remember you from a while back but I am not sure

FOE or EOP for HPC

Invictus or The Last Hope for LPC

Invictus aint lpc buddy =)

Hes looking for lpc not mpc are you fuckers blind link me your paypal and ill pay for a eye test.

Www.sk-rs.com

Skclan.teamspeak3.org

Hes looking for lpc not mpc are you fuckers blind link me your paypal and ill pay for a eye test.

You probably haven't been around for as long as Iv so... I don't need an eye test but it'd be great if you send me some money.

I accept that they are high levels compared to the current LPCs but they are LPC for what was accepted in an LPC 3 months ago.

You probably haven't been around for as long as Iv so... I don't need an eye test but it'd be great if you send me some money.

I accept that they are high levels compared to the current LPCs but they are LPC for what was accepted in an LPC 3 months ago.

No lpcs are over 70combat even 3 months ago.. 3 months ago the lpc scene was dead just xl. Iv and sf so thats bullbrown sticky stuffe.

They are the only clan claiming to be there brown sticky stuffty combats and need to wake up or man up and move up but being led by @@Dave & @@Bowsz they will never as they scared its okay for them they are officaly the most hated clan anyway haha

Www.sk-rs.com

Skclan.teamspeak3.org

Mpc is aids bro, addy and mains everywhere - you know that. Mpcs are mostly 80-90s. We're all 60-75, with an average of lvl 67, that's not at all unreasonable.

Why not go recruiting instead of wasting your time scrolling through a sharkbrew thread and replying to every IV post? If you really hate us so much, divert your efforts to putting up an actual challenge against us. I know we're higher levels than you and the other lpcs, but complaining about our combats isn't going to get you anywhere. We aren't going above 75, so it's time to catch up and compete. Missed you last weekend, hope to see you out soon :)